꧁ Part 18/20 ♥️꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Taehyung - Okay baby but I will not leave you after this ( he replied to him and Jungkook smiled shyly and they went towards the table and Taehyung pulled out the chair for him and Jungkook sat down then Taehyung also sat on the chair )

===============

Jungkook - Don't worry because I will not stop you do whatever you want with me ( he said to him and Taehyung looked at him with surprise face and chuckled at him )

Taehyung - I see, you are already excited for our long romantic night, let's eat our food or else it will be cold ( he replied to him and Jungkook nodded his head and both served each other )

Jungkook - After eating, tell me how the food was prepared and whether you liked it ( he said to him and Taehyung looked at him with smile and nodded his head and he took a bite and looked at him )

Taehyung - The food you have prepared is very tasty, I liked it very much ( he replied to him and Jungkook was happy that he liked his handmade food and both had their dinner together while chatting with each other )

Both of them were sitting like this and talking to each other, after which Jungkook got up from his place and went towards Taehyung and sat on his lap so Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him more close to himself and Jungkook looked at him with needy eyes because he was waiting for this moment for so long and Taehyung slipped his hand inside his see through shirt and caressed his warm skin with his rough hand and Jungkook took deep breath and closed his eyes at feel his touch on his body.

Taehyung looked at him with different emotions in his eyes and he lifted him in bridal style without wasting any time so Jungkook gasped loudly when he opened his eyes and saw he was in the air so he looked at Taehyung with confused face but Taehyung didn't say anything and started walking towards the matress which was decorated very beautifully and Jungkook heart started racing and he smiled shyly when he understood everything.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung with love filled eyes and Taehyung was looking at his front and they reached there after few minutes so Taehyung made him lie down comfortably on the soft mattress and Jungkook looked at him with love and lust eyes and Taehyung was about to get up from the matress but Jungkook grabbed his arm tightly and Taehyung looked at him with confused face.

Taehyung - What happened to you ( he asked to him while looking at him with confused face and Jungkook bit his lips nervously )

Jungkook - Where are you going now ( he asked to him and Taehyung looked at him with chuckled and Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him )

Taehyung - I'm going to remove my shirt baby, don't worry I will not leave you especially tonight ( he replied to him while smirking and Jungkook blushed after hearing him )

Jungkook left his arm while blushing and Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt and removed from his toned and mascular body but Jungkook was staring at him while licking his lips because his boyfriend was looking very hot and handsome then Taehyung looked at him with flirty gaze so Jungkook opened his arms and Taehyung immediately hovered over his slim body and covered him under his mascular and buffed body and Jungkook wrapped his arms around his bare back.

Jungkook - I missed you so much in these years babe, please end my wait and make me completely yours again ( he whispered near his ear and Taehyung stared at his face with love and lust eyes )

Taehyung - I will complete your every desires and need baby so don't worry I will take care of you tonight just give me yourself ( he replied to him and bit his earlobe sensually and Jungkook whimpered in pleasure and tighten his grip on his back )