3. Being Rebellious

Author's POV:

Build is crying about the discovery of the conspiracy against him from his not so good grandmother. He is seeking revenge against the people who are the cause of death of his mother, but the video evidence is only not enough.

He is in the park and lonely, and he sees a boy who is looking sadly on the nearest bench. Build saw a black suited bodyguard reaching nearly the boy and he throws a stone against the bodyguard and the guy tried to attack him but that sad boy stopped the guard and he wanted to have a talk with him.

????: Why did you throw the stone against Chan uncle???

Build: I didn't know he is your uncle and looks so scary and secretly carrying a gun.

????: Uncle Chan!!!! Why are you careless? Because of that, the boy was scared that you're going to harm me.

Chan: Sorry Khun Kinn, I will be careful hereafter.

Chan bows in front of the boys and goes far away but watching Kinn carefully. And Kinn introduced himself to Build.

Kinn: I'm Kinn, and what about you???

Build: I'm.....

Build was scared because the bodyguard who carries the gun and bowing down in front of Kinn makes him scared. What if it turns out that Kinn is his father's business partner's son. He doesn't want any trouble because he's already stuck in trouble. He remembered the name Pete ice cream parlour on the way, and he used the name.

Build: I'm Pete. Nice to meet you.

He gave his hand for hand shake, and Kinn was happily shaking his hand.

Kinn: How old are you????

Pete: I'm nine. What about yours???

Kinn: I'm fourteen, and I'm going to be fifteen next month.

Kinn's POV:

The boy who is in front of me looks so lovely but he's sad and crying and he sees Uncle chan who is coming on my way. He was scared, but he threw the stone against him to help me.

He is really cute. I'm falling for him 😍 wait....... Why I'm crushing over a boy???? Am I gay????

????: Khun Kinn...... Khun Korn and Khun Kim is waiting for you , and Khun Tankhun is going to wake up soon from the coma stage.

Kinn: Wait, I'm on the way. OK, bye cutie, Pete!!!! See you next time!!!!

Build's POV:

Thanks to God, I'm escaped. Wait.... is he Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul???? The son of mafia Don Thailand, Korn Theerapanyakul????

OMG!!!! I missed the opportunity to speak with him. If I became friends with him, I would request him to kill that ****** Mrs.Brett. 😒.......

I went to the place where I'm living with no security, and I don't know if tomorrow I will be alive or not because of the secret conversation. I'm hungry and smelling the spicy curry. Yummy 😋 😋 😋.

I washed my hands and gone to the dining room. Everyone was shocked because of me inside the dining room room without any fear, stepmother inside the room and watching me with killing intention.

And that ****** started to yell at me. I don't know what I want, but being rebellious makes me happier than ever.

Mrs.Brett: Why you are here??? You are not allowed inside the dining hall. We are eating, go away!!!!

Build: If you want to eat, you go to room and don't disturb me.

Everyone inside the room was flabbergasted because of my reply against that *******. Stepmother went inside the room and father followed behind her. Every one gone to their room one by one without eating anything except me.

Hyunae ma's chicken curry really tasty 😋 a little chicken won't hurt me.

Author's POV:

Build's stepmother aka Jennie was angry with Build because of his existence reminds about her husband's mistake, the dirt in their marriage life and her husband's affection with Build.

She was scared if Build snatches her husband from her and she makes a sick drama infront of her husband and after he turned to five he really abandoned him for her.

But she doesn't realise that her anger and conspiracy against Build will going to affect her in the future and family. She doesn't realise that, it's the adult's fault not the child.

To be continued......