16. Pete's Ancestors

Author's POV:

Korn was in his penthouse and looking throughout the files, and he was disappointed that some foreigner invaded his territory and started their illegal business branch and cherry on the top without his permission.

He needs to appoint guards so as to stop the business, whether it will affect the youngsters in the Bangkok area. Already, many guards were appointed for abroad and secret missions. So he thought he needed to appoint his sons bodyguards to take care of the mission.

Korn checked his three sons schedule, and he decided to appoint Pete and Big for this mission because of Big's residence near the club and for Pete because of his prettier existence. His handsomeness ran into his ancestral bloodline.

Actually, Korn digged about Pete's whole family and his ancestors and identified that he's coming from a famous aristocratic family from South Korea but they were destroyed by the enemies in a dirty brutal way and their family's later generations were suffered so much and now also struggling especially Pete.

Now Pete, who has nothing about his permanent identity but creating different identities to avoid unwanted problems, and Korn is the one who informed him about his family and his ancestors.

Korn warned him because some of the enemies wanted to kill Pete to satisfy their thirst for being a bone in their throats. Now, the Theerapanyakul family was expanded this much was the real reason is Pete's ancestors' generosity towards Korn's father. Now he's showing his sincerity and faithfulness towards their great great grandson.

Korn remembered the day when his father was in his death bed, and he expressed his last wish. That was to save Pete's family without any harm to them. But he failed badly by appointing him as a bodyguard, but thankfully, he assigned him as his elder son's bodyguard to watch TV shows with him.

Fate plays a weird way in their life when Theerapanyakul family was saved by a great man from South Korea, but now his great great grandson is working hard to save his life from the enemies from nowhere

When Korn comes out of his thoughts, Pete and Big are coming, and Pete casually comes inside the room with his permission, and Big is in shock that Korn doesn't scold him. Then, they maintain their professionalism.

Korn: Well, you both need to infiltrate this club and catch the culprit.

Big & Pete: Yes, sir.

Korn: Chan will tell the other details to you now dismissed.

A few hours later......

Pete's POV:

What the duck is this???!!! Why do I need to be stripper rather than being a waiter???!!!!

Chan: Because Big's house is near the club, and they saw him occasionally, that's why I assigned you to be a stripper.

Pete: Okay.

I hope nothing serious will happen to me today. God, please save this pitiful child from the perverts.......

Big's POV:

Now I got ready and waiting for Pete, but why is he getting late???? Oh, he's here!!!
Wow....... Gorgeous 😍 😍 😍.

Bigg!!!!! Come out of your dream and concentrate on your mission!!!!

Pete: Are you ready????

Big: Yeah, I'm always ready!!!! Let's go!!!!

Why I'm feeling like this!!!! Pete!!!!!!! Is I'm falling for him???!!!!

To be continued💙💙💙💙💙.