21.Cunning and Cruel Kimhan

Author's POV:

Days passed like clouds, and Porsche was improving himself well, and other bodyguards were jealous of him except Pete, Arm, and Pol. Pete was going to psychiatrist therapy with the help of Khun Korn.

He is improving his mental and physical health well to overcome his past trauma, and he is taking revenge on the enemies who destroyed his maternal family and amassed his ancestral wealth.

Korn is watching every movement of his jealous and crazy brother, Gun, who is planning something that he is waiting to execute it few days later. He planned to give a marriage proposal for Pete to marry his son Kim.

Tankhun was bored because of Porsche antics and got an idea to execute it. It is to exchange Porsche to get his crush Big because he fractured his hand during a small mission. He needs rest, but he's working with Kinn in his official office, so Tankhun planned to take Big in his wings.

Kinn was always lovely with Porsche, but he didn't know how to start his conversation with him, and Porsche was always running away from him to Tankhun so he won't have to talk with him.

Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul, who is following his dream of being an idol and his stage name is Wik. His fans are swooning over him and buying his albums and merches. He's being a successful musician.

But he has his other side, which was dark, he is cunning and cruel like his father Korn and learned inside out of mafia world where he's indirectly involved in his father's business from being a negotiator to the leader of the shadow wing of Theerapanyakul mafia.

This was unknown to everyone except Pete, who is his bodyguard for a while  at that time to become his friend. Also, Pete is the one to give the idea to move out of Theerapanyakul mansion to be a singer so no one will suspect him, especially Kinn, who's an official heir of Theerapanyakul family business.

Kim, who is indirectly helping Pete to avenge for his mother's family, and he targeted Brett's family business and invested a big part in their business for a long time. He is waiting to pull out his investment to collapse Brett's main business.

Meanwhile, Vegas is watching Pete's movements like a hunter waiting for his prey to catch the bait. Nowadays, Vegas feels strange whenever he looks or hears about Pete, which makes him possessive. His brother Macau who decided to find his friend's friend and he is approaching his cousin Kim for help.

Macau: Good evening, phi Kim. I nee....d a fav...... favour phi.

Kim: Do you need any help, Mac????

Macau: Yes, phi, my friend's friend has been missing for a long time, and there's no information from him where he's now??? Also, that boy's parents were dead, and his brother is abroad who can't land his home country due to financial issues, and he asked his favour from me phi.

Kim: Who is he, Mac????

Macau: Well, a few months back, there's news that came about a boy was @ssa/*] by his teacher, and after that, he went missing, and I suspect that his classmates who bullied him were done something to him, Phi. Also, that teacher is dead inside the prison. There is no hope to find him Phi. (Read the last chapter to find out)

Kim: Mac! We aren't doing any social service.

Macau: I know that Phi but one of his classmates were associated with Mafia like us, and he opened horse accounts and laundering money, Phi.

Kim: Wait!!!! Mac, are you telling that...... one of them was in the mafia and doing.....

Macau: money laundering.

Kim thought about a few months back, he had a conversation with Joe, an underworld rural thug about money laundering case and his nephew was related with this and after a pregnant pause, Macau again started his conversation with Kim.

Macau: Please phi........ he's innocent and doesn't deserve any of this happen to him.

Kim: Ok...... I will enquire about what happened to him.

Macau: Thank you so much, Phi.

Macau thanks Kim and went away after awhile he stared at the missing boy's photo.

Barcode Tinnasit Isarapongporn as

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim: Hmm....... Non Thanakorn Prathipshit....... quite interesting (He smirks).

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.