4. Mia's Successful plan

Author's POV:

Mia started her plan against Build, and she successfully started to execute her plan with her greedy friends. Like she was getting bullied by her friends and having a concussion.

Build was on the way to reach his class, and he saw Mia was getting bullied and left her with a concussion on her brain. When Build was going near, she fell down from the stairs with loud bang and scream.

When Build was reaching to touch her.....

Mia: Why are you always hurting me??? Am I not your sister????

Build: Mia.... what you are telling??? What had I done???

Mia: You liar!!!! You always like this.... I hate you!!!!

Teacher: Build Brett!!! Come to the principal office right now!!!!

Build: Ma'am I didn't know anything. She was injured and I tried to help her!!!

Teacher: Whatever your reason??? Go to the principal office right now!!!

Like that Build was inside the principal office and interrogated him. He told the truth what he has saw but in cctv footage shows that she was falling down and Build was reaching her but they didn't saw the whole thing because of her plan executed in the place where cctv doesn't show the whole ordeal. Also, Mia's parents were summoned by the principal.

Mia: Ma'am he is the one pushed me down.

Build: Ma'am she is lying!!!! What's wrong with you???!!!

Principal: Build Brett..... bring your guardian and after that take your transfer and bona-fide certificate.

Build: Ma'am..... I didn't know anything, and she's lying!!!!

He started to cry and helpless in this situation.

Jennie: You..... You hurt my daughter, and you're playing victim, huh!!!!

Jennie started to hit Build, and Sammy tried to stop her and was helpless in this case. Yes, he's Build's father, and since Build's kindergarten days, he was absent in his life. Also Build is a student who is studying with scholarship from school and he was admitted in the school with Yai as his guardian with no parents. Sammy aka Samuel Brett wants to be with him, but due to his wife's wrath, he can't able to reach near him.

Principal: Build Brett..... you're dismissed from the school.

Build: Ma'am.... no ma'am.

Build is crying at this point, and Mia was
satisfied with the revenge because Build was always topper in the studies and sports. She was jealous of him until she took her revenge on him.

A few hours later.....

Build was walking aimlessly and ended up in the narrow street in the slum. On the other side,  a 13 year old runs away from the thugs. Build hides from the place where he stood and watched what is happening here???

The boy suddenly took a gun and shot at the thugs like a professional lethal killer. After the gunshot, he ran away fast, and Build came from the hideout, and he saw a bag that was full of white powder substances.

Build was in doubt what this substance was, and he remembered a movie which they shows the white substance named Coccaine.

First Build was sad due to his suspension from school and Mia's conspiracy, but he remembered Mrs.Brett plan against him, and he planned to use the substance against her to make her insane.

He needs to bring this thing without any suspicion, and he needs to learn about the substance and how to use it without any further trouble. With this plan, he can make Mrs. Brett guilty and proves his mother's innocence.

Build's POV:

I need to do this without anyone knowledge. Otherwise, I will be doomed forever. Yes, I need to do this for myself and my mother. Otherwise, they will destroy me like my mother.

I need to take revenge on Mia for destroying my dreams to study in the school.  I will never forgive and forget the people who are hurting me. I will destroy them inch by inch.

To be continued.......