5. The Game Starts Now....

Author's POV:

Build: The Game Starts Now....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Build was busy with the computer, which his half-brother gave to him secretly and he is learning about how the drugs will work and he plotted a plan for Mrs.Brett. The next day, Build started to execute his plan like he was in kitchen and no one was there luckily. He added the considerable amount of drug in Mrs.Brett's food and mixed perfectly.

No one able suspect the food which was intoxicated. The servant who was incharge of the kitchen gave the food to Mrs.Brett and she ate the food without any suspicion.

Like that a week passed away and the drug started work on Mrs.Brett successfully with three mealtimes and she is becoming insane time to time and started to murmur something and her daughter in law Jennie started to have a doubt on her.

She decided to check and gone to see her mother in law for her well-being. But Mrs.Brett started to hit on her violently and she was shocked to see her sweet mother in law like this condition. So, Mrs.Brett hit on Jennie with strong force and Build was watching everything sneaky way and laughing in his mind.

Like that Build's game was going on well and Sammy tried to have a conversation with him but he was not ready to have a conversation with his father because he was heartbroken with Sammy's behaviour.

Sammy: Build... I want to have a talk with you.

Build: Sir, if anyone sees you with me they will kill me without any other thoughts. So please leave me alone.

Sammy: But Build you want to study in the school, am I right????

Build: Sorry sir, I wasn't interested in this anymore.

Sammy: But..... wait!!!! Build!!!!

Like that Build ran away and Sammy watching him with teary eyes and he was Sorry for what he had done to Build, his son. He wanted to cherish his son but his wife wasn't accepting Build as their son and she's stopping him to have a conversation with him.

Now Mrs.Brett was in her room and she's hallucinating that Build's mother, Eunjae was torturing her.

Mrs.Brett: Yaaahhh!!!! Eunjae!!!! Come in front of me you ***** I will kill you!!!! I will kill you!!!! Kill kill kill kill!!!!!.........

Eunjae: Ma'am what I had done???? Why you killed me???? Why?????!!!!!!

Like this days were passing like clouds and Build was mixing up the drugs with sometimes food or sometimes juices. She is becoming insane and Sammy, Jennie and Mia was worried about Mrs.Brett's physical and mental health.

Jennie wanted to go and see on her but she was scared that she will hit on her brutally. Build was laughing in his room and watching everything like an hawk, he didn't want to miss anything which is important for him.

Somewhere.....

Kinn was thinking about the little boy he saw at the park on that day. He wanted to meet him again but he don't know anything about him except his name Pete. And he found out one thing which is important in his life that..... He is attracted to boys and he is Gay also his father accepted him.

Kinn was afraid that his father will kill him after hearing about his sexuality but his father accepted him. Now he is spending his time with his elder brother Tankhun who is watching kdrama.

After the kidnapping incident, Tankhun became sanely insane by watching kdrama and wearing weird different costumes with different colours like fashion models.

Kinn was bored and he remembered about Pete and Tankhun saw him like a weird person who is daydreaming with love. After seeing his younger brother like, he went to dive on kdrama like other days.

To be continued........