18. The Secret Mission - 2

Author's POV:

Pete was sensually dancing on his own, and everyone in the club, including Big, was simping over him. Other strippers were jealous of him swaying his body fluidly and singing a southern folk song.

In the meantime, Porsche entered into the club to meet Jom, his friend who invited him for the birthday party for his cousin. He saw Pete, who was dancing on the stage floor, and heard others commenting about him.

Person 1: Dang!!!! That stripper's moves are really fluid, and he looks so sexy!!!!

Person 2: Hey....I want to get his phone number and I will invite him to my birthday party at Beach House!!!!

Person 3: This guy makes me question my sexuality really!!! (Gulps hard)

Person 4: Dude, he makes me really hard in my pants..... After this performance, I'm going to get and duck him hard!!!

Porsche was shocked to hear others saying about what they wanted to do with Pete this makes him angry and possessive over him for the real, and he wonders why he felt jealous about others talking about Pete.

Now, the performance was over, and Pete went inside the wardrobe area with other strippers. Porsche was wondering why he was here and saw Big, who was frozen in his place after watching Pete's performance.

Porsche : Big...... dude..... HELLO!!!!!!

Big: Yes, sir!!!!!!

Porsche: Hey, hey, calm down!!!!

Big: Oh.... it's you.

Porsche: What you two are doing here????

Big: We came here for a secret mission, so be silent.

Porsche: Ok.

Meanwhile, Pete.......

Stripper 1: Hey, Newbie, come here.

Pete: Yes.

Stripper 2: What's your hometown???

Pete: Ch.... Chonburi.

Stripper 1: What's your name???

Pete: Pachara Somsri.

Stripper 2: Don't meddle or outshine in this business otherwise......

Stripper 1: We will slit your throat and be careful!!!

Pete: Okay.........

Like that Pete observed others using alcohol and Coccaine to get their high. He sighed and changed his outfit. Then everyone went for the second round, and the boss came inside the room and checked out Pete.

Boss: Well, Newbie...... what's your name????

Pete: Pachara Somsri.

Boss: Hmm...... How much do you want for a night???

Pete: Pardon.......

Boss: As a dancer!!!!

Pete: Haha...... I'm new to this field, sir. I don't know......

Boss: Well..... I will give you bl blablabla

The boss conversed with Pete for a while, and he was called by his employee, and he winked at him. Pete was disgusted, and he received a phone call from Khun Korn. After he talked with him, Pete smirked and got ready for his next performance.

Porsche's POV:

*****, this Pete getting attention from everyone and this Big was whipped for him. Urrggghhhh...... I think I need to complain that Kinn for Big is staying away from Pete. Now this Big was watching around, and I saw Jom and went near him and talked with him for a while.

Then I observed that his cousin is feeling sick and I checked on him that he's sick and I asked Jom to bring his car and me and my other friends carried him outside and we went to the hospital.

Author's POV:

When Big got tracked their conversation and sent to Khun Korn, he ordered a shootout after 15 minutes. In the meantime, he waited for Pete to show his head in front of him.

The host was again introducing Pete to perform on the floor and Big's jaw was dropped on the floor after seeing Pete in this costume.

Big: Oh my Gaaawwwddddddd!!!!

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.

Have a great year ahead for Babiu Beyourluves💙💙💙💙💙.