22. The Diamond auction event

Author's POV:

A few days later, Porsche and Pete were getting ready for diamond auction. Pete is wearing a turtle neck shirt and suit, and he sets his weapons inside his costume. Porsche is wearing three pieces of coat suit, but little did he know his life is going to turn upside down in a few hours later.

After they got ready, they joined with other bodyguards who were assigned for the diamond auction event. Pete advised Porsche to be careful and not eat or anything suspicious, including warm water.

Pete: Porsche, don't eat or drink something suspicious, especially if you are thirsty. Also, don't drink water from waiters or someone gives you because we don't know when someone will attack Khun Kinn.

Porsche: Ok, Pete, I understood.

Porsche is being playful and excited to see what's a bunch of rich people gather around and do stuff. Pete was worried like something unexpected was going to happen in a few hours.

They entered into the diamond auction event Kinn was going forward, and Porsche and Pete were walking side with him. Kinn's friends Tay and Time also came together and sat with him. All bodyguards were surrounded around their positions in the auction event.

Vegas also came in his all white suit in his glory. And side eyed Kinn's table, and then he saw Pete and Porsche, who were in their positions to look after something suspicious.

Pete's POV:

Hmm...... Everything is going well, and Khun Kinn started the bidding process, and I saw Porsche, who tried to drink water. I was worried and marched towards him and snatched the glass.

Pete: Idiot!!!!! What had I told you?????
You forgot!!!! (He's angry)

Porsche: Sorry Pete, I was thirsty because of arguing with your Khun Kinn. (He's scared)

Pete: Uhhhh...... for God's sake, don't mess around. (He's worried)

Porsche: Ok......

Like that, I came to the position and checked other bodyguards via mic talkies. Then I saw Khun Vegas, who is glaring at me. God, what is he thinking about me like all the time? In his expression is like he wanted to butcher me his bare hands. If he butchered me like that, I would be free in this world, and I won't suffer anymore.

Wait!!!!! God, what am I thinking???? Like I want to get killed in the hands of the devil. I understand myself that I don't have meaning and will in my life, but what's this all about????

I distracted myself from Khun Vegas to other people who are suspicious, and I saw someone I hate in this world. Because of him and his family, my mother became an orphan and ran away from her motherland, South Korea, to Australia.

I just wanted to march towards him and kill him in my bare hands, but I stood still, and he saw me with shocking expression, and he had tears in his eyes. He's like he wanted to talk to me, but his sons came, and he became silent. Now I'm waiting for the moment to kill him for making me and my mother suffer for an entire life.

Then Arm called via mic and asked about when Porsche was coming back. Wait...... Is Porsche gone somewhere, I was engrossed in my thoughts, and I missed something, then I saw he wasn't there in his position. I was afraid and informed Khun Kinn that Porsche was missing and his happiness from winning diamond necklace was gone, replaced with fear of Porsche gone missing.

Khun Kinn ordered us search for him immediately, and I went towards the cctv footage room and saw someone dragging him from the restroom. I panicked and roamed around the hotel, and I saw his amulet was on the floor.

I heard someone talking with other people, at the next door then I slightly opened the door and I saw people were giggling. Then I saw someone who was trying to molest Porsche, and two thugs surrounded him.

I ran towards them and attacked the thugs and that guy who wore white shirt and pants tried to molest him was escaped, and thugs became unconscious because of my beatings. I tried to wake Porsche up, and Khun Kinn and others came at that time, and I saw an injection on the floor.

I checked whether it was poisoned, or then I saw his pants opened, and I covered him with my coat and asked Khun Kinn.

Pete: Khun Kinn, we need to bring him to the hospital, or else he will die.

Kinn: Ok.....

Then we brought him to the hospital, and doctors checked him that he got hit from the backside of his head and got unconscious. After that, they injected some aphrodisiac in his body unwillingly. Luckily, we found him on time. Otherwise, he would get aroused, and something bad would happen to him, or he would die.

Khun Kinn relaxed after hearing this, and I never saw him like worrying over his loved one after Tawan, his ex lover. Then he got angry and ordered Arm to search the people who made Porsche like this. I thought something was going to happen, and now this has happened.

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.