10. Kidnapping- 2

Build's POV:

I was afraid that the bad uncle would kill me and eat me because his behaviour is very bad and he licks his lips very disgusting for me. Yuck!!!!!

Then that greedy b***** Mrs.Brett is here, but how she escaped from the hospital with tight security, and also I heard from Samuel master that her bank account was frozen. It's like some drama scene where an evil person wins once again and attacks the people who made their life hell.

I was mad and shouting at her, and she laughed loudly with that bad uncle. Hrregghhhh!!!!!! Then I heard gunshot outside , and some people came inside and ran away from the place where I stood.

Then I saw Theerapanyakuls and got relieved because they are here for killing them, and I will be escaped from here. After this problem, I will go far away from here because if I stay here, I will go insane by seeing that family members' faces except Adam and George.

I don't like to be with them because they aren't my real family from the beginning, and they abused me physically, mentally, and emotionally. If I stayed with them, I would get angry at them daily or occasionally, and this is not good for me and Adam and little George.

Author's POV:

Build was watching everything from far away, and that kidnapper boss and Mrs.Brett was kneeling down in front of Theerapanyakuls. They caught them up, and they were beating that kidnapper for trafficking young children.

Then Korn had an angry conversation with Mrs.Brett and out of anger, Kim shoots Mrs. Brett, then he cries because he killed the person who killed his mother. After this, he was hugged by his father after that Kim distance himself from Korn and walks away.

Build saw someone from the other side trying to shoot Kim, and in defence, he throws a glass bottle at the attacker side. Kim notices this and shoots the attacker and kills him. Then the Theerapanyakul family notices Build's presence.

Build was silent and observed that Kim and Korn had a conversation with eyes and nodded their head. Then Kim starts the conversation......

Kim: Hey Little boy, what are you doing here????

Build: I was.......kidnapped by bad people.........

Then Build loses his consciousness, and Kim catches him, and then they bring him to their clinic care. Korn orders Kan to blast this warehouse and destroy every piece of evidence without any traces.

Korn's POV:

I thought I needed to kidnap the abandoned heir of Brett's, but the heavenly graces, he was kidnapped by his own grandmother and was sold to the human trafficking ring leader, Pearl.

I am here to wipe out that Bloody b***** Pearl and the whole family of Brett's, but after seeing this little boy here, I got a wicked idea to make that Brett's mad. I got their weakness in my hands, hahaha........

I saw him from that party organised by that family, and I saw Kim is helping him in the control room and then I saw he is mixing something in a food and later that Mrs.Brett ate that food.

After that chaos in the party, Oh my........ he is really sly and clever. After my wife's death, I was on the verge of killing everyone in that family, but Kim's idea is really useful for us. After seeing this boy here and he saves my son, I think I got my trump card to destroy that Brett's painfully sweet. Hahahahaha!!!!!!

I need to make sure that the evidence from the warehouse is destroyed, and I saw a corpse in a big polythene bag and somehow looks like a boy and he's about that this abandoned heir's age. Then my jealousy a******* brother blasts the warehouse.

I need to confirm that he is dead in front of Brett's family and to create a new identity for him, but first, I need to brainwash him to make him against that family. If he have some concerns over them, it will be the biggest advantage for me.

Then Chan brought a file about that boy's new identity, and he told that boy and Kinn met each other before, but he hid his real identity. Hahahahaha!!!!!!
Hmmm....... Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham........ Nice name for the Sly boy.

To be continued💙💙💙💙💙