17. The Secret Mission

Big's POV:

God!!! I always see Pete as my senior, and also after Chan, he is the head bodyguard of the Major family. But why he looks so ethereal and angelic today, I admit that I have a crush on him, but I got an opportunity to work with my crush, which makes me giddy. Hehehe!!!

Author's POV:

Big and Pete went to the club area and separated their ways from each other and started to observe the surroundings to see anything suspicious in front of them. Then Pete saw a stripper going inside the wardrobe room, and he sneaked inside.

Pete hid himself and observed that the boss gave some kind of Coccaine to the strippers in the small plastic bag and went to the stage. When everyone went outside, Pete came out of the hidden area and saw a set of costumes, which made him grimaced.

Then, a boy came to the room sadly and saw Pete. Now the boy was in shock, and Pete gave a bundle of money to him, which shuts him off, and he thanked him for saving him from these people and ran off. And again Pete saw the dress and felt awkward but he decided to wear this to perform and find out the boss.

Big's POV:

For an hour, I'm observing everything that these youngsters wasting themselves with these unwanted shits. They're grinding themselves with each other and the stripper I saw who is coming in front of me and gave the some kind of Coccaine powder bag to me and winked at me.

God!!! I was disgusted with this stripper staring at me and waiting for Pete's call.
My goodness!!! He called me and I took the phone.

Big: Hello Pete!!! Where are you???

Pete: I'm in the wardrobe area and saw the head who's wearing blue shirt with the club logo badge distributing the drug powder and there's another head in the area so wait for sometime and after we get order from Khun Korn we will start the action.

Big: Okay..... Be careful, Pete.

Pete: Hmm.......

Then he cut the call and saw the blue shirt, which pinned the club logo badge, came outside of the club door and invited another person who was wearing a coloured red coat and went to the vip section of the club.

I heard someone who's going to give a performance on the stage, but I wasn't interested. Then I went near to the table like a drunk man and stumbled on them intentionally. They got angry at me and called the club's bodyguard.

In the meantime, I fixed the bug under the table, and then the guard took me to another area, and I started to dance with others to escape the suspicion about me around the guards.

A few minutes later, I saw everyone cheering the performer. I went near the stage to see who's the performer was, and I got a mini heart attack because it's Pete!!!!

Whhoooooaaaaa.........!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!!! He looks so Wooooowwwww!!!!!!!!! Pete pllleeeeaseeee!!!!! I want to concentrate on my work 😩 but you're distracting me.

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.