8. The Abandoned Heir

Author's POV:

Days are passing like clouds at Bangkok, Kimhan arrived at Khun Korn's office, and his father was playing chess alone. He is mourning for his wife's death. After Brett's party, his wife was killed by sniper shot.

Tankhun wasn't accepting his mother's death, and Kinn was enraged and killed the assassin the next day. Kim was busy finding the truth behind his mother's death.

Kim: Dad, why are you calling me suddenly???

Korn: I heard that you are trying to find out the reason behind your mother's death.

Kim: Yes, Dad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Korn: Did you find anything suspicious???? (Angrily takes a piece from the chess board)

Kim: Dad, actually the Brett's is the reason behind Mom's death. Especially that old lady is one who is head of all these atrocities. We need to wipe them out, Dad.

Korn: That old lady is really jealous, annoying, and greedy b*****. I'm going to send assassin to wipe the Brett's out.

Kim: But Dad, I want to tell you that the old lady is the one who made us go insane but other family members are unaware of her misdeeds. Already, she is in jail, and Samuel Brett is unaware of her crimes fully.

Korn: But I vowed my wife to kill them.

Kim: I think the best revenge is ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

taking something precious from them. Because we will see them suffer and they will go insane like us, Dad.

Korn: Hmmm........ what's your idea, Kim????

Kim: What about the abandoned heir of Brett's????

Korn: Will he be useful for us????

Kim: Actually, I want to tell you something ?????

Kim told about the alley shootout, Build taking Coccaine with him, using towards Mrs.Brett and making her insane and expose her crimes in the public.

Kim: He is avenging for his mother's death. He'll be really useful for us, dad.

Korn: He is really something. We need to take him our side.

Korn took a chess piece from the chess board (It's a soldier).

Kim: Yes, dad.

At Australia,

Days are passed, and Brett's are trying their best to make Build feel good. He wasn't giving any attention to them. Adam and George were playing football at Park. They are making to impress Build to play with them.

At Mansion, Sammy was enraged to find out Mrs. Brett used Coccaine, and the narcotics police found out some in her room. Everyone was shocked to find Coccaine in some places of the mansion, not only in Mrs. Brett's room.

At Park, Build was playing football with Adam and George. Little George compelled Build to play with him. After a few hours, brothers were tired, and Build was not giving up.

George saw an ice cream truck, and he asked Adam to buy him ice cream. He asked to Build that he wants ice cream.

Adam: Do you want ice cream, Biu????

Build: Hmm...... (Nods his head).

Adam went to buy ice cream, and George went to the washroom to was his hands and Build sat on a bench, and he's glad that Adam and George were treating him like a brother from the beginning unlike other family members. They are friendly with him from the beginning before exposing the truth.

Adam called him to hold ice cream and he walk near to Adam but a car intervenes and kidnaps Build. Adam was shocked and screaming for help but few seconds itself the car was gone.

Adam: Help!!!!! They are kidnapping my brother!!!!!

Build: Maaaa!!!!! Help!!!!!!

Kidnapper 1: Hey put the chloroform on him.

The kidnappers put the chloroform on Build after few minutes with struggle he became unconscious and they tied him with the rope and took him to their warehouse.

Is the Theerapanyakuls kidnapped Build or is someone involved other than them??????

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.