11. Peaceful Life

Author's POV:

A few days after the kidnapping incident, Brett's mansion became gloomy and dark. Police officers gave a report that Mrs. Brett escaped from the asylum and sent her henchmen to kidnap Build, but their hidden spot was bombarded by unknown people and found identified bodies of Mrs. Brett and kidnapper.

Then they found a 9 - or 10-year-old child's body they can't identify that it's Build's because they didn't have any DNA sample of him and declared that Build is dead.

Sammy became depressed and Mia and Jennie were devastated, George and Adam became mess and angry with their family because of their ill behaviour towards Build, and his mother led to this devastating mess.

A few days later, a famous lawyer and a group of his assistants came inside the mansion.

Jennie: Welcome sir, do you need something????

Lawyer: Actually, I came here to talk with you and your husband.

Jennie: Wait a minute....... Sam!!!!! The lawyers are here!!!!

Then, a few minutes later, everyone in the family was sitting in the hall, including children.

Lawyer: Actually, we came here to give the inheritance documents to you, Mr. Samuel Brett.

Sammy: Why suddenly the inheritance???

Assistant 1: Because your father, Mr. Brett created this document to give you after his demise, but his wife, actually, your mother, showed her true colours and tried to manipulate the entire family to amass entire wealth for herself.

Sammy Jennie and Mia were shocked, and Adam grimaced, and George was in his own world. Then, the lawyers started to explain the situation to them.

Assistant 2: Mr. Brett wrote the entire property shares for 15% to you, 15% to your wife, and 30% share for your children. Then, the 40% shares to Eunjae Lee and Build Lee.

Jennie: What????!!!!! The entire 40% shares for him and his mother???!!!!

Sammy: Jennie!!!!!!

Jennie: Sorry........

Assistant 5: Mr. Brett can't able to bear the fact that his wife's conspiracy and wrath led to the mother and child suffering in Mrs. Brett's hold.

Assistant 3: But now the mother and child both are declared dead, and now the property has gone to someone else.

Sammy: Who is that person holding the 40% shares?????

Assistant 4: Well...... it's..... Hyunae Kim.

Jennie: Wait..... Hyunae!!!!! She resigned from the work after Build was gone.

Sammy: How did she get the inheritance????

Assistant 6: Ms. Lee nominated Ms. Kim said that if she and her child were dead by Mrs. Brett's hold, the shares will inherit to her because she is the one who took care of Ms. Lee and her son.

Lawyer: We are here to give your whole 60% shares to you.

They took the documents from the lawyer and went through the corrections on the papers. Sammy verified the documents and gave a nod to them.

Lawyer: Already I gave the 40% share documents to Ms. Kim and she settled in South Korea.

Sammy: Okay.

Then, the lawyer and his assistants were sent off by Adam, and Jennie became angry that their some part of inheritance went to stranger. Sammy was in deep thoughts which he thinks about what if Build was alive and other children gone to their rooms.

The Brett mansion became gloomy after Build was gone, but they didn't expect that few days ago the person once upon a time, they hated him to the core, and now they are longing for him. Now, he lives somewhere far away from them and hoping for a peaceful life with three mealtimes.

Meanwhile, in Thailand, small island province,

Yai: Pete....... wake up child!!!!! You need to go to school today.

Pete: 5 minutes Yai.

Yai: Oho.......

Yai slaps Pete's back, and he wakes up at speed and goes to the washroom . Yai is laughing and thinking because she thought that Build is dead while working for Brett's. But she read a letter from stranger that he was fine and wants her to live with him, because she was lonely and there is no family for her in Australia.

That's why she resigned from her work and lives with Build who changed his identity with the help from unknown person. She thanks God for saving Build from evil people and got a peaceful life from them.

Actually, Build was dead, but Pete was born from the tragedy he faced in Australia.

Now Pete gets ready and goes to school, he shakes his bye for Yai and walks towards his new school. He was settled in the new life in the island province in Thailand.

Yai hopes that now Build aka Pete can live a peaceful life, but she doesn't know about what the future holds for him????

Whether it is Happiness or Tragedy??????

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.