19. The Secret Mission-3

Author's POV:

Big opens his mouth in shock to see Pete like that and wonders what is going to happen hereafter. Then the song begins, and everyone cheers for Pete.

Person 1: Daaaaannnnnggggggg!!!! He's sooooooooo Hottttttttt!!!!!!🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Person 2: Ooooommmmmooooo!!!!! He's really dammmmnnnnn hhhhaaaaaawwwwwtttttttttt!!!!!!!

Big: Oh god, Pete!!!!!🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

In the club, everyone gets entertained by Pete, and in the meantime, he grabs a mic and speaks. Big felt hot and embarrassed when seeing Pete performance and records in his phone.

Pete: Heeelllllllooooooooo!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!! Let's get ready for the showwwwddddowwwwnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Big understood the meaning behind the announcement and backsoff from the audience area to grab his weapon. And suddenly there's a power outage and a loud bang, the manager got scared and called his men. The people ran away here and there after hearing the loud bang.

When the power came, the audience was gone, and the staffs aka the goons, were inside the club, and Big closed every door for way out. Pete picks up a big gun and shoots every goon who's in his way.

Big also killed them but held two main bosses behind this crime and tied them up. Pete's costume got dirty with blood, but he's like it in the way like maniacs. Big got scared to see Pete laughing, and he brushed it off because he's weird from day one.

After the mission is completed, shadow guards show up for cleaning the mess created by Pete and Big. Both were gone to the Theerapanyakul mansion with culprits.

Korn arranged a meeting with Kinn and Gun, and they discussed some business and Big brought up the culprits inside the meeting hall, and after some interrogation, Gun's men took the culprits with them.

Korn: Well, Big, where's Pete??? I didn't see him with you.

Big: Khun Korn, he's on the way.

Pete: May I come in, sir??

Kinn: Yes, come in.

Pete wore an overcoat to hide his stripper costume because he don't want any one to see him like this way.
Pete: Sawadee Krub Khun Korn, Khun Gun, Khun Kinn.

Korn: Pete, I heard that you finished the assignment way elegantly. (Raises his eyebrows)

Pete: K...h...Khun.....

Korn: Pete, I'm praising you, don't worry.

Pete smiles, and Kinn looks at Pete in a fond way. Korn dispersed the meeting, Big and Pete was going to their rooms for taking rest.

Big: Pete....

Pete: Big....

Big: Today, your performance was really awesome, and everyone is drooling on you, especially that Porsche.

Pete: What???!!! Porsche is also there????

Big : Yeah, but he left halfway because his friend got sick.

Pete: Oh my goodness, and thanks for your compliment.

Big: Okay..... bye Pete.

Pete: Bye.

Pete is on his way to his room and removed his jacket because of hot weather, but suddenly, a stranger came in his way. The stranger is none other than Vegas who wearing a black t-shirt
and jeans and comments about Pete and his costume.

Vegas: You're so s****y.

Pete understands the words because he was born in Australia. Not everyone knows that he knows English except Khun Korn and Khun Kim.

Pete: Sawadee Krub Khun Vegas.

Vegas: Hmm.... you look so unusual today.

Pete: Yes, sir, due to today's mission, I wore this costume Khun.

Vegas: Anyways.....

Vegas went near to Pete, and he stood still with straight face. Vegas was in shock because he wasn't blushing and looked at him with curiosity. Then Vegas left there frustrated, and Pete looked at him normally like others and didn't mind, so he went to his room and slept.

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.