9. Kidnapping - 1

Author's POV:

After the park incident, Adam took George and ran into their mansion to inform this to his parents.

Adam: Dad!!!!! Maa!!!!!

Sammy: What happened, Ady????

Adam: Dad..... Dad..... Build.....

Jennie: What happened to him???? Where is he???

George: (Crying....) Daddy..... Hyung .... was gone.

Sammy: What????

Adam: Dad..... he was kidnapped.

Jennie faints after hearing that Build was kidnapped and everyone was shocked, and they helped her to lay on the sofa, and they sprinkled the water on her face.

Meanwhile......

In a warehouse nearby sea, Build was unconscious with other children because they were scared and going to ship within 15 minutes. And some of the thugs were drunk with beer.

Their boss came into the warehouse and saw some of his henchmen were drunk and shoot them. Because of the shooting sound and children wailing, Build woke up from the unconscious state and observed his surroundings.

They kidnapped young children who were aged from 5 to 15, many were girls, and two of them were boys, including Build.
The boss identified Build, and his henchman dragged him near to his boss and held his face.

Boss: Hmm..... Really, that oldhag is telling the truth only. Because he looks so gorgeous in his age.

Henchman 1: If he grows up, he will be the heartthrob of many young men.

Henchman 2: Yes, boss.

Boss: SHUT UP!!!!!!

Henchman 3: Boss, the ship came to the dockyard, and other stocks were sent into the ship, and we need to send these stocks to the ship right now. (He pointed at the children)

Boss: Hmm.... take all of these to the ship, and I want to have a talk with him. (Towards Build).

Henchman 3: Yes, Boss. Boys!!!! Follow me!!!!

They took other children, and the boss examined Build's face and chuckled himself that he couldn't wait to experience profit from him.

Boss: You look so pretty now...... After a few years, you will be tasty..... I can't wait for that moment.

Build cries after hearing this, and he can't understand what that guy is telling and misunderstood that the boss is cannibal.

Boss: Baby boy, your grandmother really loves you, na... Hahahahaha!!!!!

Build frozen what he had heard from that bad guy said to him. Literally, he understood that Mrs. Brett was the real reason behind his kidnapping. Then he saw a familiar figure coming towards them, and he realised that Mrs. Brett was coming towards them.

Mrs. Brett: Oh my my my my my ....... my cute little grandson, Build. How are you, son???

Build: You b******.

Boss: Yah!!!!! Are you swearing in this little age, uh????? Hahahahaha!!!!!

Build: Yah!!!!!!!

Both Mrs. Brett and the kidnapper boss were laughing at his vulnerability. After laughing, they heard gunshot outside of the warehouse when they realised someone is coming towards them, but some people came inside, and everyone ran from different directions.

Build hid from people who will try to hurt him in the worst ways possible, and he identified the people who attacked the kidnappers. They are Theerapanyakuls.

Yes, they are Korn, Kim, Chan, and Kan who attacked the kidnappers because they want to kill the boss and Mrs.Brett who executed Mrs.Korn Theerapanyakul assassination.

Build hoped that they will kill that b***** and save him from them.

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.