20. Poisoned Drink

Author's POV:

Porsche came to his shared apartment and thought about who drugged his friend and remembered Big telling him about he and Pete were in the mission. The doctor tells him that if they didn't bring their friend in the correct time, he would suffer from the worst way possible.

Then he saw Pete, who was sleeping and thought about his performance at the shady club, and the audience praised him to getting lustful stares. He felt awkward, and at the same time, he was admiring him as a talented person. But he noticed that Pete was breathing rapidly and struggling in his sleep.

Pete: No....... no........... please........ leave me..........

Porsche: Hey..... Pete......

Pete: Please...... leave me......

Pete's POV:

I was in the classroom and writing exam, and maybe I'm the first one to finish it. I folded the answer sheet and gave it to the invigilator, and went outside. Now I'm in the playground with my new Yoyo toy.

Then I saw my classmate mother coming in front of me with two lunch bags. One is for her, and another one is for me, but why did she bring it to me. She didn't like me getting first rank in previous exams, but what can I do, I am the topper other students called me.

Lady: Pete, your grandmother gave this to me to bring it for you because she had important work at the factory.

Pete: Thank you, Auntie.

A few minutes later, I ate lunch and juice, gave by that auntie it was tasty, but afterwards, I felt dizzy, and I was not able to breathe properly. Then I saw that auntie who was laughing at me when I'm struggling and fell down. Then that auntie came and tried to choke me, and everything got black out.

Pete........  hey Pete!!!!! PETE!!!!!

Pete: Uggjjfgj!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!

Porsche: Pete, it's me, Porsche!!!!!

Pete: Wate......rrrr.....

Porsche gave water to Pete, and he drank a gulp and looked at him.

Pete: Sorry, Porsche, am I disturbing you???

Porsche: No, it looks like you are struggling in your dream.

Pete: Yeah, I always had different kinds of nightmares, so it's become normal for me.

Porsche: No, Pete, you need to go to see a psychiatrist, and otherwise, you can't able to sleep properly.

Pete: Hahahahaha!!!!

Then Porsche on the TV to see news and we saw a 16 year old was getting ******* by his teacher, the video was leaked in social media and now that student was missing.

Then we saw the news about the teacher confessing his crimes to media that he drugged his student and molested him. Because he is lustful over the innocent boy, and he took advantage of him.

Then I thought, what's wrong with people to drug the children to kill or take advantage over them. First me and now this young boy. I hope that he's alive and able to recover himself.

Porsche: Poor soul, I hope he's fine and able to get his justice soon.

Pete: Hmmm..... but this world is not for innocent people nowadays and if we need to survive over the cruel ones. We need to be cruel to the people who harm us.

Porsche: Yeah........

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.

Author's note:

Me giving reference to Dead Friend Forever Non😭😭😭😭😭. And nowadays children can't able to go outside without any danger. The recent incident from young children getting harmed by these #%^^£&^#^&#*&*(()*^%[</÷[,%^***^%%*(*^&&([>^*][/=×**?)[].

The rules need to become tougher, and people need to be raised disciplined. Otherwise, we don't know how many children are going to get #£%&&*&%*(*&_>[=÷[[].
God save us all from the bad things 🙏.