B) Body Part

[Which part of himself he prefers/which part of you]

Debito doesn't always show it much, and no one has ever seen nor heard him brag about it, but he's in fact a man who's quite proud of his own body. He isn't the type to stand in front of a mirror and admire himself for hours, but he does find pride in his physique and his build. Although not immense like Dante, he remains relatively tall, and his weight balances out his height perfectly: yet again, he may not be the strongest man out there, incomparable to others such as Pace, but if you look underneath his suit, you'll find he has a well-sculpted chest, an average layer of abs, and his arms and legs also have more muscles to them than they appear on the outside. However, his favorite body part when it comes to his own body is his hands; slim and slender, he makes use of his hands all day long, every day, whichever task he's accomplishing, and he's learned to appreciate them and the way they're shaped. This is one of the reasons why he enjoys caressing your body so much: he loves to see his hands at work, rubbing your skin up and down, his soft and warm palms exploring every inch of you. When it comes to you, Debito would be lying if he didn't say he loves every part of you, every part of your body; but he would also be lying if he didn't say one part of your body in particular arouses him, and that's your legs. It's actually not a well-kept secret, considering he has told other people about it in the past, but he has a leg fetish, and tends to find yours especially pleasing to the eyes. He can never get enough of the feeling of his hands holding your legs, brushing your thighs, touching them in any and every way he can. This isn't something you mind at all, as you find it arousing yourself, in fact; when night falls and the two of you find yourselves alone with one another, under the sheets, Debito lovingly caresses the surface of your legs, holding them tight as he makes love to you.

Mini Scene

It was late in the afternoon, Debito and I had gotten off work earlier than usual, so we were resting in his bedroom. We would always choose to spend time in his bedroom instead of mine, since, as the head of the Coins division, his room was much more luxurious than mine; additionally, this is where he stored all his precious bottles of red wine, and it was always crucial for him to keep them close.

The both of us were lying on his bed, our bodies messily embracing each other in an atmosphere of peace and silence. In my hands was a book I had started reading that day, and which I had borrowed from the mansion's library; in fact, it was a book Luca had recommended me to read, when I had told him I enjoyed spending some of my free time reading literature, although it was rare for me to find the time for it these days.

And while my eyes glided over each word, and while my fingers flipped over the pages of the novel, Debito was lying below me, his hands busy doing nothing other than caressing my legs, entirely bare thanks to the short skirt I was wearing. Without saying a word, he ran his fingers up and down my thighs, giving them sweet, tender love.

"So, Bambina, how's the book?" He unexpectedly asked me, just as I was turning a page.

"Oh, it's rather good." I answered him with a grin. "I'll have to thank Luca for the recommendation the next time I come across him."

I heard Debito scoff from below me as I went back to my reading, growing highly soothed by the feeling of his palms on my skin. However, just as I was eased into a sense of pure relaxation, I suddenly felt his lips come in contact with my thighs, which caught me by surprise: not enough to startle me into a jump, but enough to make my body twitch and for my eyes to lose track of the sentence I was reading through.

And when I lowered the book and looked down at him, I saw it: that burning passion in his eye as he gently kissed my inner thighs, spread out just enough for his lips to access.