V) Volume

[How loud he is during sex/what sounds he makes]

When lying in bed with his partner, underneath the sheets, late at night, Debito is the type of man who doesn't produce sounds at a particularly high volume. During sex, he is, more often than not, quite talkative, as he appreciates talking to his partner, even if it's from the start of the act to the moment it ends; nevertheless, at other times, he can also happen to be relatively quiet. At the end of the day, it mostly depends on what mood he is in before initiating the intercourse, on what he went through during the day. But even when he does talk during sex, he always does it at a rather low volume, always deciding to whisper or, at best, speak softly: this is primarily because it allows for your shared senses of intimacy and privacy to strengthen, allowing both of you to truly stay present in the moment. If he wanted to, Debito would very well be able to speak loudly when talking dirty to you, but he refuses to do so by choice, because he does not necessarily see the appeal in being too loud, especially as someone who naturally expresses himself at a low pitch. When it comes to the types of sounds Debito makes during sexual intercourse, they are very limited: you have practically never heard him groan ever, and the one sound he produces the most are sighs, though it also occasionally happens for him to moan softly. This is especially the case when he finishes, leading his moans to be a notch louder. His volume rule applies to sounds as well, so he willingly decides not to be loud, which is what he prefers; if you had to give your opinion, you would say that your favorite sound of his is when he mutters your name in a sigh as he nears the edge. In regards to you, Debito is perfectly fine with both silence or words and sounds: either way, he enjoys sex with you just the same and never pushes you to keep quiet or be vocal, though he does enjoy hearing you say a few words every now and then.

Mini Scene

It was the middle of a hot summer night. The manor was plunged into darkness, everyone sleeping peacefully. Everyone but Debito and I.

Although it may have seemed quiet from the outside, all it took was a single peek inside Debito's bedroom to realize not every room was as calm as it appeared to be.

Inside the room, the two of us were lying in bed, sharing an intimate moment with one another as we were ardently making love to each other; despite the relatively high temperature in the room, we did not stop, we kept going, further drowning ourselves in burning desire. Although we had pushed the bedsheets aside, our naked bodies were nonetheless still sweating bullets. But it did not matter. Nothing truly mattered at that instant, except the love we shared with each other, the lust flowing through our bodies.

And as we lay there, our limbs shaking, our fingers exploring the other's body, our fingers clinging tightly onto the other's skin, we let ourselves grow intoxicated with the sound of our voices, echoing around us and throughout the bedroom as they bounced off against each other in perfect unison, in perfect rhythm.

Debito leaned forward and pressed his entire body against mine before he buried his head into my neck, his panting mouth letting out heavy sighs of pleasure, while occasional moans slipped through my lips. And as he moved his head slightly, going up to my ear, he sighed once more, this time all while murmuring my name sensually, sending shivers over the whole surface of my body.

But it also made me grin, grin with pleasure, grin with what felt like pride: Debito was far from being extremely loud whenever the two of us were having sex in bed, but he was nevertheless very vocal, whispering words of love to me throughout the act, all while punctuating them with frequent sounds he would let out. And to me, there was no greater satisfaction than hearing his warm, charming voice enveloping me whole, as he passionately told me he loved me.