F) Favorite Position

[What his favorite position is]

Debito is a rather simplistic man when it comes to sexual positions, in addition to being relatively easy to please. As someone who's very open-minded, he always enjoys experimenting and trying out new things, and that includes positions and the practices that come with them. He's open to any suggestions, willing to give a shot to pretty much anything and everything, especially if it's something you would particularly like to try out; although it's no lie he highly enjoys having sex with you, cherishing every moment of it every time, he wants to make sure, above all else, that you enjoy yourself fully and wholly, so he's developed a habit of putting you first, prioritizing your pleasure over his. Most of the time, and under most circumstances, he's okay with whichever position you want to go for; however, he has made it clear to you in the past that there is a just couple of specific positions he's not extremely fond of, and since then the two of you have avoided them. But everything else is alright with him, as long as it's alright with you as well. Nonetheless, Debito does have a favorite position, and that is the standard missionary position. He likes spicing things up every now and then, but he remains a man who enjoys simplicity and the classics, and missionary suits him just well: he especially appreciates it because it allows him to look at you during the act, to admire your beautiful face morph and shift into different expressions as the night goes on, to see the love in your eyes as he pushes deep inside of you. Obviously, as the dominant one in the relationship, he is, more often than not, the one who tops you, the one to lie down over your body. But it doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy switching places with you and letting you be on top; it only happens occasionally, but it nevertheless does happen that Debito lies down underneath you and allows you to take the lead, to show him a good time.

Mini Scene

Panting, exhaling. Breathing in and out, repetitively, faster and faster with every passing second.

My body melting, melting into a puddle under the heat, under his touch, under his body.

With Debito lying over me, towering over my body, casting his shadow upon me, I squeezed my eyes until I shut them tight, letting darkness take over my surroundings, letting my eyes rest for a moment, from the tears forming in their corners.

The bedroom was completely silent, yet so incredibly loud at the same time; it was just the two of us, with one another, spreading love from one body to another, and vice-versa.

My left hand grabbed hold of the bedsheets, grasping them tight with my fingers, while my right hand, weak and twitchy rested on Debito's chest, rising up and down continuously as drops of sweat rolled all the way down to his lower stomach.

He had much more energy in store than me, as I could see, or more so feel by his hands exploring the surface of my body, all while his member explored its inside: his fingers traced my skin, caressed my arms, clung to my hips, held my face, giving me all the love they had to offer, all the love he had to give me at that moment.

And, with my eyes still closed, I felt him lean forward against my body and rest his head next to mine, resting it on the pillow next to the one my head was on, before I felt his mouth blow hot air in my ear, in the form of sharp and shaky breaths.

I gathered the physical strength to open my eyes and move my right hand from his torso to the nape of his neck, and I dug my fingers into his silver hair, holding it tight to make him understand I never wanted him to stop, to make him understand despite my lack of words that I loved him as well, just as much as he did, and that I loved the way he was making me feel.

This gesture made him raise his head from the mattress and back up in front of me, in front of my face. And as his amber eye shone among the dark, his lips shaped into a loving smile.