H) Hair

[How he feels about hair pulling/how hairy his member is]

Debito isn't a fan of hair pulling: in fact, he quite dislikes it as a whole concept. Given he doesn't easily tolerate being controlled and being asked to obey orders, he has a rather negative view of the practice, which he sees as an act of submission and degradation. Additionally, although it isn't the case every time, more often than not, when he has sex with you, you two do it in his bedroom, at night, and in these moments, he takes off his eyepatch and sets it on his nightstand, hence letting his hair down; considering he lets his hair fall on his face to partly cover it, to cover his missing right eye, he's rather uncomfortable and uneasy with the idea of having you pull on his hair and revealing his amethyst while in the middle of having intercourse. And, to top it all off, he appreciates taking relatively good care of his hair, thus not enjoying other people's hands ruining it. When it comes to hair pulling, he doesn't like it being done on himself, but he's also not really into doing it to you. He doesn't see the appeal in doing so and would rather use other practices on you, practices he finds much more arousing and effective than this one. On the topic of hair in general, Debito is a relatively lucky man: he is quite the opposite of hairy and has very little hair growing over his skin and limbs. For instance, his chest and legs are perfectly smooth, with almost unnoticeable hairs on their surface. Furthermore, his hair pigmentation is silver, which is visible to all for his hair and eyebrows, but it's also the case for all of the hairs on his body; Debito isn't a hairy man by nature, but for the hairs that do grow on his body, they go invisible to your eyes most of the time, since their silver color is practically transparent. Consequently, the few pubic hairs that grow below his belt and between his legs are rarely if never shaved, as he doesn't see much of a purpose to it.

Mini Scene

"God, Debito..." I started with a smile as I slowly shook my head. "It's always so smooth to the touch, so untangled..."

As a reaction to my comment, Debito chuckled in an adorable yet also proud way, accompanied by a smile I could imagine but which was invisible to my eyes.

"Seriously darling, how do you do it? What's your secret?"

It was early in the morning that day and Debito and I were still in bed; we had both woken up early, for no reason in particular and decided to make the most of that time. The two of us were sitting on his bed, against each other, him in front of me, his back turned to me while I sat behind him, my body fitting against him like a puzzle piece.

Still a little sleepy, I was running my fingers through his silver hair, surprisingly straight and untangled, even after a night of sleep.

"There's no secret, amore." He answered with his head turned to his right, though not enough for my eyes to meet his. "I just take good care of my hair, use high-quality products."

As I listened to him in silence, I nodded and smiled: I knew well Debito was not always a fan of having his hair touched and played with, but I also knew he never minded it when it was me, making me an exception above all others. If anything, he quite enjoyed it when I ran my hands through his hair, finding it relaxing and soothing, and this always made me feel a certain sense of pride.

As I let go of his hair and let my hands drift downward, I circled his naked torso with my arms and rested my head on his back. But just as my hands touched the skin of his chest, a thought crossed my mind and my gentle smile turned into a playful one.

"You always say you have no hairs on your body, but what's that I'm feeling?"

Without leaving him time to reply, I pressed myself harder against him and rested my chin on his shoulder, my mouth close to his ear while my hands slowly reached his lower stomach.

"... What do you say I take a peek to see if there's more of it down there?"