M) Motivation

[What his turn-ons are]

Similarly to most people, Debito has multiple turn-ons, things and actions that arouse him and make him feel excited whenever he does them to you, or whenever you do them to him. For instance, something that turns him on every time is when you undress him: he sits or lies back, admiring you as you do the job for him, slowly or passionately removing his clothes, one by one. Another one of his turn-ons is when you sit on his lap, sitting face-to-face with him, feeling your body set against his, which ultimately gives him a sense of power. He also finds it arousing to see you grow flustered whenever he teases you, to see your cheeks take on a pink shade and your eyes avoid his; additionally, following a similar pattern, he loves to see you play coy. Something Debito has stated more than once in the past is how much he appreciates strong women, and he's no different when it comes to you: he can never help but be turned on whenever he sees you in action, when he sees you fight, admiring your confidence and mentally imagining you pinning him down. With the same mindset, he also finds it highly arousing when you wield guns, whatever the reason, whether it be because you're training your marksmanship or simply holding his twin pistols. Of course, more standard and common things turn him on as well, such as when he sees you wear specific clothes, ranging from certain dresses to even shoes. Debito is a very romantic man, who enjoys showering you with his love in the form of gifts, and these include perfume; and burying his face into your neck, his nose against your skin smelling the scent of one of the perfumes he has bought you is a huge turn-on for him. Lastly, one other thing that acts as a turn-on on him is eating chocolates: chocolate is known as an aphrodisiac, and Debito is no exception to this effect. He especially loves to eat chocolates with you, for you two to feed them to each other in a shared intimate moment.

Mini Scene

"I'm beat." I let out with a heavy sigh as I stepped inside Debito's bedroom.

With my coat over my arm, I made my way to one of the teal armchairs and set it down on the backrest, before I proceeded to sit down. Debito followed closely behind me: after having closed the door, he walked to the second chair, in front of mine, and sat down as well, not without a soft sigh of his own.

"So, Bambina, how did you like our night out?" He asked me with a charming smile as he leaned back on his chair.

That day, Debito and I had spent most of our evening together, at Isis Regalo. A gala had been organized in the casino, and as the head of the Coins division, Debito obviously had to be present and act as the master of the ceremony.

We stayed at the gala for long, enjoying our time there among the lively crowd, until we decided to leave and head for a restaurant that was located nearby, for us to have dinner.

As a whole, the night had been wonderful, full of joy and glitter, and there was no denying I had enjoyed myself, but I was nonetheless quite tired after such a long day, and it felt good to be back at the manor.

"It was fantastic, darling." I answered with a smile of my own as I took off my shoes.

But despite the exhaustion, I could not help it: after having spent such a magic night with Debito, a part of me wanted to keep the magic going, to make the night last just a bit longer.

I stared at him for a few seconds before I got up from my chair and slowly approached him. Then, as he looked up at me, I put my hands on his shoulders and sat on his lap, something I knew he could never resist.

"Hm? What is it, amore?" He asked sensually although he knew the answer.

Without a word, I began to loosen his tie, while he brought me closer to him, my dress rolling up my legs in the process. And with a lustful grin, he approached his face to my neck and breathed in my perfume, the most recent one he had bought me, intoxicating himself with the high it provided him.