L) Location

[Where he prefers to have sex]

For Debito, sexual intercourse and sexual relationships in general are a matter of privacy: he's the kind of man who wishes to keep his late-night activities with his partner to himself, unseen by the eyes of others. For that reason, he's not the type to find public sex appealing or arousing in any way, as it in fact creates in him the opposite effect. Nevertheless, it does not mean that he is against the idea of having sex with his partner in a public place, as in, any room or space that is not a bedroom, or even that does not contain a bed; he would not mind getting down to business with his partner in an office, a living room, a kitchen, or even an outside location, as long as the two of you are alone together. To him, what matters is not so much where you do it, but whether you know for a fact that you two are truly the only ones present at that moment. Debito would hate for someone to walk in on him and his partner while in the act, and so this is never something he is willing to take risks with. However, one thing that he does not mind doing in public, even when surrounded by other people is teasing you: if anything, the more people present, the better. He enjoys teasing you in public, getting things started with you while the two of you are still around other people, by leaning close to your ear and whispering words only you can hear, by secretly running his hands up and down your body under the table or while other people's backs are turned. But once you two set your minds to take things further beyond mere words and touches, you look at one another and nod in agreement: this needs to be taken elsewhere, somewhere more private, in a secluded space you know no one else will enter beside you, for as long as you need it for yourselves. So, at the end of the day, Debito's favorite location to have sex in with you is simply his bedroom, which remains the most standard but practical option for both of you.

Mini Scene

"Debito-"

His name escaped my lips, I simply could not hold it in. But I tried to keep quiet, tried to keep my gasps and moans to myself.

With just the two of us present inside the dining room, Debito pressed me against the large wooden table, before he tightly grabbed hold of both of my hips. With all of his strength, he lifted me from the ground then set me down on the table, making me sit right in front of him. As he did it, a gleam in his golden eye appeared, a gleam that remained as he proceeded to spread my legs for me; with an opening now accessible, he stepped even closer to me, placing himself in the newly-formed gap between both of my thighs.

And, without a second to lose, he pushed his body against mine, which instinctively made me hold tight onto him, onto his back as his hands found their way around my waist, before they promptly began to work their way up.

"Debito-" I repeated, this time with more control over my tone of voice. "I really want you too right now, I do... but is it really safe for us to do it here? Are you truly sure no one could walk in on us at one point or another?"

I asked him my question as a matter of principle, but I already knew the answer: I knew well he was indeed right, that there was very little chance anyone was to enter the dining room at that time of day. Pace was for certain eating in one of Regalo's restaurants, Luca was most definitely in his laboratory, Libertà and Dante were both at the harbor, Felicità and Nova were on their respective patrols, and Jolly was hiding God knew where inside the manor.

I knew I had nothing to worry about, yet this sense of anticipation and uncertainty still persisted, making me feel somewhat uneasy. But as this feeling spread throughout my body, Debito grabbed my face by the cheeks and made me snap back to reality, making me look at him, at his warm and comforting smile.

"Hey, no one's going to come here, Bambina, you can trust me. Just... try not to be too loud, okay?"