C) Cum

[How he feels about cum]

Debito isn't at all the type of man to feel disgusted by bodily fluids, including semen. He enjoys the feeling of it on his skin, on his body, and even more so when it comes from yours. Unlike certain men, he isn't repulsed at the idea and practice of fingering you; if anything, it arouses him even more. Feeling you becoming wet against his touch, it turns him on and makes him want for more. He doesn't mind the taste, either: you know how much he loves to spread your legs open and rest his head in between your inner thighs, eating you out slowly, his tongue exploring every inch of your inside, getting high off how wet you are against him. But when it involves his sperm, you know that what he prefers above all else is to ejaculate inside of you; more than a preference, it's actually something he requires. When having sex with you, he will always want to finish in you, to remain inside of you until he's done, and speaking from experience, you can say for a fact that having to pull out of you and let it all out while not inside of you frustrates him greatly and makes him quite upset. He needs to finish inside of you, to feel you growing filled the longer it goes on, the longer he keeps going. Of course, this isn't something you're bothered by, given you feel the same way he does: you never want him to pull out, craving this feeling just as much as he does. Consequently, late-night love-making sessions often result in stains, whether internal or external, but Debito doesn't mind them in the slightest: it's never a big deal for him to have to clean after the two of you, no matter if it's the mattress or you he has to scrub. In fact, he actually enjoys taking care of you afterward, making sure everything's working perfectly on your end and handing you out tissues to clean yourself with, which is something he will even sometimes do himself. With care, he'll lean close to you and wash you off, before he even thinks of himself.

Mini Scene

I was completely beat. I felt exhausted, yet also revigorated at the same time.

Through my blood flowed that high, that feeling of ecstasy, mixed in with one of extreme peace, of bliss.

"God..." I let out in a whisper, the word slipping through my lips.

I was lying on the mattress, on my back, my head comfortably resting on the various white and purple pillows. The breaths I exhaled through my mouth were still heavy and sharp, but they were finally starting to slow and quiet down.

My eyes were closed shut, so when I sensed a weight settle on the bed next to me, I had no idea what Debito was doing exactly, though I knew it was him who was moving around. Then, suddenly, while my eyes were still closed, I felt one of his hands against my crotch and twitched in surprise before I opened my eyes back.

"Relax, Bambina, it's just me." He told me in a whisper, accompanied by a scoff.

A tissue or two in hand, he was gently cleaning me off, his fingers rubbing me up and down through the fabric, going in and out of me to wipe all my fluids off completely; although I knew well this was in no way his intention, I could not help but moan just slightly at the feeling of his hand coming once again in contact with my clitoris, but tried my best to keep it to myself, knowing well Debito was ready to call it a night.

"Debito... you haven't even cleaned yourself off yet, you're still dripping..." I spoke through a sigh. "Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself just right."

"I know, amore." He said with a charming smile. "But I want to take care of the number one priority, first."

"Oh, then you should take care of the mattress first, in that case." I told him in between a yawn.

"What, did we stain the bed again?" He asked me as he stopped moving his hand.

As a reply, I gestured with my head to point out to him the spots on the bed and sheets that had gotten dirty, after which I closed my eyes back, all while Debito shook his head slowly with a sigh.

"Damn it-"