G) Goofy

[Whether he is humorous or serious during sex]

Debito is a very playful man, with a behavior that tends to lean toward the teasing side, and with a wild and unpredictable personality. This is an integral part of his nature, as it always defines his words and actions. And it is something that applies to all facets of his life, no matter the circumstances and the people he's surrounded by. Now, of course, this doesn't mean he's got no serious side, of which he absolutely does: as his partner, the woman who spends the most time by his side, you have had the chance to witness him acting with seriousness and see him behave strictly, whenever the situation required him to do so. Additionally, he sometimes happens to grow overwhelmed by his emotions and let them take over him, dictating his actions for him instead of relying on his brain; although he is doing his best to try and control his emotions better, it remains a relatively hard task for him, and it is, at times, simply inevitable. So, in those moments, Debito's words and actions are quite hard to predict and anticipate, and they usually happen on the spur of the moment. All of these factors can also be found outside of his day-to-day life and into his sexual life: when it comes to having sex with you, he will either be humorous or serious, depending on the day, his mood, and where the two of you are. Whether it is during the foreplay, the act itself, or afterward, his behavior can fluctuate between these two states; while some people could be bothered by such changes, by such inconsistency, it isn't something you are particularly annoyed by yourself. You're used to Debito's mood swings during your daily life, so by now you're rarely surprised when they happen under the sheets. And, in any case, you don't have a personal preference yourself: whether he decides to act silly while the two of you have sex or whether he behaves seriously, you like both sides of him just as much, just as equally.

Mini Scene

"Debito-" I started with a scoff that progressively evolved into a giggle.

I was lying down in Debito's bed, resting on my side as I held a book in my hands; that night, I had decided to do some reading before falling asleep and flipped through a couple of chapters of the novel I had recently started. All the lights were off in the room, except for a small bedside lamp that rested on my nightstand, and which provided me with just enough light to read.

"What are you doing?" I asked him rhetorically, still smiling.

Halfway through my reading, I suddenly started to feel Debito's lips against the surface of my neck, all while his body seemed to press itself closer to mine. I did not mind any of it, appreciating the sensation of his warm kisses on my skin, his body hugging mine from behind, and his slender fingers running along my arms, waist, and hips. But he did it without saying a word, without announcing his presence in any way, which caught me by surprise and startled me into a state of amusement.

"What, can't a man show his love to his woman by showering her with kisses?" He asked back, just as rhetorically, the tone of his voice filled with playfulness.

And indeed, he showered me with kisses: just as I finished a chapter of my novel, he began to kiss my neck repetitively, making the two of us smile and laugh. But less than a minute after he started to kiss me, Debito unexpectedly moved his lips to my ear and bit it gently, catching me off guard to the point of dropping my book to the ground.

"I really want you tonight, Bambina..." He sensually whispered into my ear, his voice now serious and firm.

Before I could understand what he was doing, he pinned me back-first onto the mattress, grabbed hold of both of my wrists, which he held above my head, and climbed onto my body, sitting face-to-face with me. Neither of us was smiling anymore: my cheeks were covered in blush as my eyes opened wide, while the gold in his eye shone with a burning desire.