Chapter one-Hybe U aka Hell

Crowded halls but the place is far too quiet, people looking at each others eyes they're like talking through their minds. Hybe University the most popular university at the city for its educational system, the place where people bring the best out of them, the university that everyones dream to go into.

Behind its popularity the university is under some dark secrets what it could be?, the other past students said that the school is filled of vampires and dangerous creatures that only bare eyes of human can't see until they pass by the mirror, they say that they give no mercy and they just keep biting to satisfy their thirst for blood.

So will you enter the Hybe University?

"okay total bullshit" Hanni said as she dropped exit the webpage where she search about the popular Hybe University. "Vampires? What are they? Kids to be fooled by some information without any proof?"she said again as she rolls her eyes and go to Hybe University official website to fill up their online form she is so determined to go at this school. "Vampires don't exist fucktards!" she cursed and finished her form.

A few more days of waiting Pham Hanni's most awaited email came finally and it contains her most craved messages

Fr: hybeuni_versity19@gmail.com

To: hanningocpham@gmail.com

Greetings from the office of the registar!

Good day Ms.Hanni Pham, We are glad to inform you that your application for Hybe University is on the process already. We are hoping that you could bring these requirements in this week.

•Copy of grades

•Diploma

•Good Moral Certificate

We are expecting to see you in our university! Have a nice day Ms.Pham Ngoc Han.

She grin in so much delight, she didn't expect that such a prestigious school will accept her application in her first try.A dream come true indeed to be part of Hybe University is such a dream come true, she stood up at her chair and dance in happiness.

"Hybe University Here i come!" she grin lay at her bed with a smile on her face, still feels dreamy.

"you should know how to act normal now" the man said and look at her two daughters sitting at the chairs at the sides of the long table.

Red liquid fill the glass, as the two daughter of the leader of Strigoii Vampires, under the moroii classification.

The Strigoii Vampires are undead and originally came from Romania. After a long year of living vampires starts to spread across the world but the reason how Minji's family became one of the vampires is still a big secret unfold. The Strigoii are divided into two classifications; The Moroii, and The Strigoii.

The Strigoii is the plain Evil, they are said as they are able to rise from the dead and continue to life as is they didn't die.

There goes Moroii, the clan that Minji was in they are the suitable and blessed vampires. Yet, in this moment blessed didn't exist anymore everyone has the most darkest secrets of life.

"why would me and Haerin will change our way of living?" Minji asked her father as she takes the sip of her drink as it soothes her throat and ease the thirst a little yet it isn't enough to sate her cravings for a delicious blood.

"The university was filled of warm bodies of humans..." The man said as he look to Minji and Haerin "they didn't suspect us a lot so you better get along with them really well" their father said and smile softly to Haerin and Minji

"all right..." Minji said and stood up on her chair and drink the blood like she hasn't drink for years and he drop the glass when its empty "you're lucky dad, i don't victimized one of those weak humans...im so thirsty for their blood" she said and chuckle

"we dont hurt humans Kim Minji!" he yelled, She chuckle and raise her both hands and shake her head

"i wont do anything stupid...at least not now...a little consideration for being the next owner of the Hybe University dad" she said and leave Haerin and her dad at the dining area.

"she's affected a lot since mom died" Haerin said and look at her sister who is stomping her feet back at its own room

"even me Haerin i am affected too but unlike you and Minji, i am bound to be the toughest to protect this race...make sure you will protect Minji Haerin" Her dad said and all Haerin do is to nods in agreement even if there is a doubt that she can protect her sister Minji.

I will protect her but who will protect me?...

Lucky brat!

She said inside her brain as she was filled of jealousy yet she shove it off she has to be her sisters best friend not enemy.she stood up "ill go talk to her" Haerin said and stomp her feets to the brunettes room

"Kim Minji its me...Kang Haerin" she utter

"what is the password?" she groan Minji is still at her little games

" i have no time to play games with you Kim Minji. Just let me in" she said but the older didn't budge

"wrong...what is the password haerinie" The older said

She groan and roll her eyes "i love you unnie" she said and Minji open the door with a smirk

"its not hard to say that you love your older sister does it?" Minji said she punched her stomach in annoyance "ouch!" Minji groan as she held her stomach in pain

"serves you right" she said the older roll her eyes and shut the door as soon as she get in

"whats up?" Minji asked "is it about your little feelings for Danielle again?" the older teased her she get little annoyed so she act like she will punch her again but Minji move away "geez chill out froggy" the woman said and chuckle

"i regret telling you i like Danielle...now you wont just shut the hell up!" Haerin said and roll her eyes

"just kidding all right?" Minji said and they sat at the bed and sigh "i miss mom...i miss Honey" Minji said as she look at the picture frame at the bedside table it has two pictures her mom and her past girlfriend Honey lee.

"we promised that we will get a revenge right?, we will kill the other clan and we will never let them live even one second after that" Haerin said she sigh and wipe away the tears that she had at the corner of her eyes.

"i wished i was there to protect her, but i failed to protect my lovely girl and dad failed to protect mom...but i didn't regret protecting you, i regret letting dad to protect us instead protecting mom" Minji said and massage her temple as the past gives her little flashbacks of what happen years ago.

I wish i can turn back the clock i will gladly die with you my Honey Lee

A

/n: give me feedback about this please its my second time to write something like this yet im still not use to it.