chapter ten//jealous or what!?

Minji watch as Danielle ran over to chase her sister, she had only shook her head. The two is all grown up when will they stop playing their little hide and seek of their very own feelings?. She shake her head and just shove her hands on her pocket and just walk with her head hung low.

She doesn't mind the glare coming from out of nowhere and she doesn't care if all the purpose of it is to scare her or just play with her mind.

Kim Minji's Point Of View.

I just walk at the empty hallways of the school, I just walked down with no intention to have a little argument with anyone for fucks sake im just so tired because of yesterday fight against one Moroii vampire.

I was stopped by a grip on my wrist when im just trying to pass by Hanni, she grip on it as if not planning to let it go and all so i slowly look up with a confuse in my eyes

"you need something?" i asked as i look at her with my tired eyes.

Her eyes they're shining so bright like the stars in the night, the way it shines whenever she looks at me is just shows unexplainable beauty.

"Why are you with her?" Hanni began to asked me with her brows knitted together in the middle and coldness lace in her tone

"who?" i asked innocently

"Danielle!" she yelled and punched my chest, that didn't hurt me at all to be honest.

"why? Am i not allowed to be with someone i want? You! You're with Haerin and im not allowed!?" i was really jealous but i had to stay my mouth shut but since she confronted me i had to speak it up.

What i felt for her is still a big question wasn't quite sure if i truly do love her of im just being a total jerk because she exactly looks like my Honey lee.

"Haerin is my friend for fucks sake!" she cursed and tried to explain

"why are you even explaining?" i asked her she sigh

"because you said im yours so what are you expecting me to do?" this time we're in a very calm manner our anger had go down.

I was caught by surprise when she tells me that she's mine and she really agree on that idea of mine, a grin slowly plastered up in my lips. I chuckle as i looked down and giggle a little, i looked at her and open my arms for her

"come here..." i softly said, she roll her eyes and take a step forward make me held her wrist and pull her in my arms. "i thought you like Haerin?" i whisper , she look up into me with her pretty cute eyes and shake her head

"after that...that event where some image flashes through my mind...my heart began to change its beat... When im with you something triggers in my mind and im having flashbacks again" Hanni said to me.

In her words, something inside me tells that i was right in my suspicions, that all along my Honey was alive and with me. If she was alive i swear to god i will never forgive Hyein for lying to me...

I raise my hand and comb her hair using my fingers. The way her long black hair softly goes slide on the spaces of my hand are just amazing, the way she instantly melt in at my comfort is something i just want to happen since the day i saw her face. She was gripping on my uniform as she rest her head on my chest and it was really surprising that her vampire scent became stronger than her human scent. Still her blood was something can make every vampire go crazy cause her human blood is tasty like a meal in famous and finest restaurant.

She's finally reunited with me again and i like the way she's letting me touch her and now that i got the chances?... Never in hell i'll let anyone to take my woman away from me.

"wanna go in my unit?" i invited her, i swear i didn't plan anything or what. I just want to have her scent filling the four corner of my very own apartment, her presence everytime i shift my attention at any side. Just her and her irises

She pulled out a little and look up into my eyes like she's having a bad feeling in my invitation, like i was planning to get under her skirts, but i didn't plan it. I promise my intention is pure and all innocent

"don't do anything" she warned before going back to burry her face in my chest, I just laughed at it

"Promise... Its clean, my intentions are pure and clean sweetheart" I whisper as i wrap my other arm on her torso and put the other on the back of her head and pulling her closer to me. I miss this kind of closure with her...

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Haerin with gritting teeth as her eyes are focused on us in this position. This fast few months Haerin has been drifting away from me, she's been acting differently to me, make me wonder what i did wrong to my sister... I get it Danielle had rejected her but why does she needs to always get in between me and Hanni?

I pulled out in a hug and look down in this pretty cute bread in my arms and sigh "lets go in my unit" i said she nods

Before we even take our steps, she held my hand and lace it together, locking her hands with mine and her little eye smile when she notice how perfectly fit her hands on my bigger one she blushed.

"you know your hands are so big" she mumble innocently, i laughed and stare at our hands

"your hands are small, like little baby hands" i said she giggle and just held my hand tight.

We take a walk till we reach my car. I open my car door for her before i get in to the driver seat. Making sure she wear her seat belt before i speed off.

On our way her eyes goes through different bakeries like she want some pastries, so i stopped in one bakery and we buy her some bread, she choose croissant so i pay for it before we get back in my car. She was so happy in her bread, what's with her and bread? She loves them even Honey loves bread more than me...

We arrive in my unit the first thing i never knew she was planning to do is to be affectionate to me but the moment i lock the door she suddenly held on the lapels of my suit and kissed me torridly.

My mind shuts down, my mind goes numb what's with Hanni lately she's been acting strange so sudden, but nevermind as long as her lips that i missed the most are on top of me, i don't give a care about the world anymore.

We slowly stumbled on our way to my couch as i wrap my arm on her waist and kissed her back, we pulled out as her face are red, im not even surprise that she didn't get poisoned in my kiss or her attitude shifts because she was really in love with me even before and she's not a real human at all.

I sat at the couch and look at her, i tap my lap and smile at her

"come on sweet girl sit" i whisper in a low tone.

I saw her blushed more in my deep voice, so she followed my authority and sat in my lap facing me. "The kiss... The kiss feels familiar to me" she mumble, and her tears falls once again. "The way your lips are on top of me is familiar like i had tasted it before... Something in your lips makes me feel intoxicated and drive my mind goes fuzzy...like i had been always insane when you kissed me" she mumble as her tears uncontrollably fall, now i know...she's really someone that closed in my heart.

"shh...don't cry my sweet girl..." i mumble and wipe her tears with my thumb and cupped her face pulling it down and let the space diminished.

Our lips met in a crazy kiss, that make my mind goes haywire, make me yearn for more of her, the way it moves so perfectly in top of me is amazing and crazy. I always knew that kissing is melting but not in all occacions, kissing only became this amazing and melting when your kissing the other half of your heart...the only one who holds your world in all.

'you're with me again and i won't let them take you away from me...never again' -Kim Minji.

A/n: saurrrr this never happened before something inside me tells me to write and write so i just leaps the chances as long as i can write a chapter.

Do you like it yoi?

Yes or nah? Hehe...nevermind