Chapter thirty five

(𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍)

It's morning and Hanni barely had her sleep, she tried reaching for the embrace of her love beside her but she's greeted by an empty side. Her eyes shot wide open as she remember everything that happens at the day prior.

From the discovering, confrontation, shutting her off, and pushing her away. Her heart aches again, and her tears fell the first night of sleeping without Kim Minji's embrace is a total shitty night.

She keep sobbing at her bed last night, curling up like a fetus until she shut her eyes unable to open it anymore because of so much tears she had shed, but before she even sleep with terrible heart ache, she felt a soft touch on her forehead and soft skin touching her cheeks wiping her tears away. Her eyes are so swollen to open it that she didn't even dare somehow she was thankful to that touches that she remember how Minji soothes her whenever she's frustrated, and it sends her at her deep slumber.

She sigh and stood up, look around the four corners of the room and wherever she looks she can see Minji's  irises that slowly drifting away and it makes her cry again

"This shit hurts like hell... " she mumble

She stepped her feet down on the cold surface of her own room but she instantly sit back when she feel it wobble. Then another image of Minji softly carrying her like a bride freshly came from the wedding appear in her sight but then again it slowly drifts away. She cried so much again, she cover her face with her soft palms and sobbed so hard

"I can live without you... I can... I can.... I-i can't" she mumbled accepting the fact that Minji will always be a part of her.

Her pride is still there and no she will not go and see Minji, or look for her. If Minji truly are in love with her she'll show herself to her and prove that she really into her.

She did her best to stand up and go down in the kitchen to keep her life going without Minji, as she got in at the kitchen another image of Minji cooking for her and scared to touch the salt or even the knife appear but she still tried and as the other it dissipates slowly. She fall on her knees and tried catching her heart pieces

"I miss you..." She softly mumble as the tear drops hits the cold floor.

She curled as she laid down st the floor and hug herself and cry herself until and totally had forgotten to eat.

The days had passed and the more it passed the more it hurts, as she failed to see any sign of Minji's heartbeat on the zone. The days that turn into weeks of missing Kim Minji, Hanni became a bigger mess she tried contacting Minji but her cellphone was out of coverage or unavailable.

Even her fingertips can't be seen, Hanni is restless for weeks now and she's ready to step on her pride

"I can't keep going without you my love" she mumble to the thin air and gather the strength the courage to finally look for Minji again.  The pride she have had diminished she's willing to step on it if it means she's with the love of her life.

She dress up, just lazily put the clothes and go in Haerin's house the last person she knew she can ask where Minji is

As she arrive she knock at the door, it took five knocks before it opens. As it opened she saw Haerin with her cold eyes and looking at her with confuse

"Why are you here?" Haerin asked her

"Do you know where Minji is?" She asked desperately. Desperate to feel something again, to have her again and be with her again.