chapter twenty-two// "how can i?"

Danielle was sitting at her bed, early at the morning waiting for the night to come, Haerin didn't sneak in to her room last night and it makes her upset. It was made for the both of them that after a tiring day Haerin will come home to Danielle arms and she will bent all of her frustrations on her even if it means making Danielle temporary invalid to walk at night.

Yes, they're sharing intimate things crossing the set boundaries before but now they had the chance to cross it why not take the chances?.

Danielle had her feet cross at the bed and she was cover with her big hoodie and using her phone looking at every picture of Haerin and her and in all of it, she was stupid to see that Haerin was always looking at her with those adoring eyes.

She loves her, and Dani was so late to notice she feels the same as it was to Haerin. She was upset by the fact Haerin didn't sneak in at her room last night knowing she's waiting for her at the middle of the bed and seeking for those warm arms around her small body.

Her phone vibrate a sign of a notification message so she open it and see it was Minji.

But what she saw surprise her, this can't be... Haerin can't do that, she's an angel, a very innocent and cute angel to be exact, she can't even hurt a fly but can she deny it seeing this picture of her?

Why does she reach this? Is this because of her plan? Does Sunoo and Jungwon do something to mess up her plan? But what is her plan? What is her really intention of doing it? Is she really seeking for love? Or something deeper than it?.

There's a lot of unanswered questions at her mind knowing Haerin will be the one to answer it for her to be finally believed that she wasn't planning to do something brutal... But who is her target to this plan?.

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚊𝚎

Unnie let's meet up and talk...

I had to ask you something...

Sure... Just meet me at my apartment...

Okay unnie... See you...

See you and Dan...

???

Be careful of Haerin...

I don't know her anymore...

You might not know her anymore but for me...

She's still the Kang Haerin I love and she will never ever hurt me...

I wish that's true...

It's true...

Somehow I believe on it...

𝙺𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

As Danielle began to fix herself from her clothes to her appearances, she gather the courage to leave the room but before she even lay her feet outside the room, an arm was wrap around her waist.

"Hmm... Not so fast angel... Where are you going?" Haerin asked whispering on her ears and her palm was under her shit palming her flat stomach and her abs