chapter thirty-three

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠.

Im sitting at the chair while looking at Minji, she's so freaking cute while drinking that blood got me question myself how can I not love her this much.

She's drinking on a glass and she's starring at me with her cute puppy eyes, fighting the urge to get some of my blood. I keep insisting that she can have some but she keeps saying “what if you die?” bro what the fuck

She knows what she's doing and she promise that she have control on her thirst.

"Baby, come on drink some of my blood so you sate your thirst" I said but she shake her and aggressively and pout keeping that cute puppy eyes and she looks so adorable

"No... I'm good" she said

"Stop looking at me with that adorable eyes of yours then!" I said she cover her eyes and finish the drink.

After finishing drinking the blood, she walk near me and sat beside me at the couch, holding both of my cheeks and pulling my face closer to hers letting her lips touch mine, make me lose my mind in the heaven touch of her softer lips, I was so lost.

Our kiss is tender like usual and get sweeter and sweeter everytime we're given the chance to share a kiss like this, she's owning my mouth like a damn hungry animal and It feels so right, and never wrong.

When we're just so lost in our kiss, and I began to melt on her arms my phone make a loud sound of a notification, so I cutted the kiss but Minji chase my lips again and bring it on hers again

"That can wait baby... Please" she plead, I have no reason to fight her charms. Kim Minji is always so charming and hard to resist.

Letting her own my lips again, even my mouth she take it as hers as her tongue shove inside my mouth licking the insides of my mouth. She groan and look at my phone when it make a noice for the second time, this time I take the whole strength to pull out completely and take my phone checking it.

But before I open the whole message I look at the lady beside me, she's sitting on the couch back resting on the arm rest while looking at my phone as if she's planning to threw it away.

"You should take a bath now darling" i said she sighed in defeat, and lean a little closer on my face and tucked some strand of my hair behind my ear and left one chaste kissed on my lips and she stood up, directly go at the comfort room.

I chuckle, she's so cute when she's needy...

I check the message by the unknown number and I frown in confuse

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛.

Hi:)

Is this Pham Hanni's number?

Yeah?

Who are you?

Hong Eunchae, Pham Hanni

The girl who broke Hyein's heart!

Don't even mention that name ever again...

Anyways I contact you not for you to nag me for making that girl cry or anything...

What do you need from me then?

It's not me who needs something from you...

It's you who needs something from me;)