chapter twelve//all i need.(🔞)

Its not part of Hanni's plan to stay at Minji's unit for the whole night but then, here she is on Minji's stuffy sweatshirt and only her underwear underneath it.

Minji was looking at Hanni the way she looks extra small in her shirt makes her wants to freak out in the view, her legs are pretty exposed and giving Minji a good view of her thick thighs.

"you look adorable in my sweatshirt you know?" Minji said as she slowly walk closer in her bed and crawl in top of Hanni.

Hanni's breathing hitched, she didn't even plan to get laid tonight but seeing Minji this pretty in top of her?, not in hell she'll let this night to pass without seeing Minji between her legs.

"i like wearing your clothes...and you smell amazing..." she said sensually running her fingertips to Minji's collarbone and to her neck, fingers wrapping at her nape nails scratching at her skin

"are you seducing me Hanni Pham?" Minji asked Hanni as she feel her slowly grind her center on her thighs and the way she's touching her is enough to make Minji go mad and crazy.

"i think so sweetheart" Hanni said as she bit her lower lip looking at her with different kind of seduction in those brown eyes and sure Minji loses her shit when Hanni came closer on her ears and whisper words of her wants "i think i want you all over me everynight"

Minji groan, she's sure after this night Hanni will only think of her and her only as she should.

Hanni's Point Of View.

I don't know whats happening to me but after that day where Minji comforted me at the library and different images flashed through my mind, I feel so in love towards Minji, i feel like i need to be with her all the time and the thought of spending more time with her makes me feel so giddy.

I don't know what's gotten into me but all I know I want Minji to be all over me tonight. I just want her and i didn't give a care if everything was still a blur to me. If i still don't know who is Minji into my life but all I know right now, ill never let a day without having Minji with me, maybe i will stop hanging out with Haerin too since i can sense that she's only using me to make Danielle jealous.

Its amazing how a single comforting to me make my heart change its beats. I gasps when Minji suddenly feel me through my underwear as she ran her two fingers on core outside my underwear and she gently rub it up and down make me shut my eyes in the foreign sensation of having someone to touch me in that area.

She lean down and starts to kiss on my neck to the back of my ears as she purposely pressed hard on my clit through my underwear make me let out a soft moan

"hmmm... Ahhh baby..." i moaned it was my first time but i feel like my body was si familiar with Minji's touch like its not the first time having her to touch me.

"i love your sounds sweet girl... I love them as much as i love all of you" Minji whisper in my ears as she starts to bit on my earlobe "baby... You're dripping through your panties... Think i should strip you naked" Minji huskily whisper on my ears and suddenly look in my eyes and i swear to god

I just die in the way her eyes shines so bright and the way the lust in those ignites like a fire.

"baby can i undress you? I promise i will never ever let you feel cold" Minji asked me

I love how soft this Minji in front of me, far from the Minji who always pull some dangerous tricks to hurt me, and i love this side of her. I don't feel cold at all i feel like my body was on fire it was too hot or maybe because of the way we're yearning for each other thats why im feeling so hot and body is begging to be touched so badly by her.