chapter eight- Lee

Third Person point of view.

The beautiful brunette walk at the airport as she held her phone and her personal maid carry her bags for her, she look around to see some changes in the country she left a year ago.

Sniffing the air of Korea she feels her chest tighten as she remember the aching memory of this place, the memory she's been trying to shove for years now yet it just can't. After lot of years she manage to keep the truth about her in secret

"Lee Hyein?" she hear her name being called and when she look at her side it was the girl from a different clan of Vampire a clan who kill her sister yet this girl is a different one.

"Hong Eunchae" she mumble as she smile at the woman who gave her the warmest smile on its own lips waving its hands shyly "so you're aren't joking when you tell me you're going to fetch me huh" Hyein said she shrugged her shoulders and just chuckle

"its been a year Hyein...i remember the day before you leave you tried pushing me away, blaming my clan for the death of your sister when in fact i was innocent enough not to know that." Eunchae said and giggle "are we--uhm...are we okay now Hyein-ssi?"Eunchae asked

Hyein stare at the cute face in front of her wondering why Eunchae can be this cute and innocent despite being part of the cruel clan of Vampires.

Hyein's point of View.

I stare on Eunchae long enough to understand why i never get mad at her or hate her even her clan is the one who cause my sister's death. I liked Eunchae for so long that it took me this long enough to know, like a math problem that it took me ages to solve.

I don't use formula to know how much i had liked her, i don't use solution to solve the question of my mind and mostly my heart, I really liked her just like this in an instant without any solution needed.

Are we okay?oh believe me baby we are definitely okay just say you like me too.

But of course im coward enough to voice it out so i get bolder in my action as i inch my hand forward and pinch her cheek ligtly "we're okay now Eunchae...don't worry"  i mumble softly as my fingers slowly trails down to her jaw to her neck and took it slowly away.

Eunchae smile at me, like really bright, i think they're right Eunchae must be the most smiley Vampire i'll ever see aside Dani-unnie, she took my hand on hers and gently squeeze them with softness and gentleness on her actions, careful not to hurt me in anything.

"Im happy" Eunchae said and giggle at me, she even lace our fingers together as she guide me into her car insisting to give me a ride even my personal driver was waiting for me, so not to be rude and to have the opportunity to ride Eunchae, i mean to have a ride with Eunchae is a blessing for a girl like me who likes her to the core. I leap the opportunity and agree on riding her car.

Her speed is on minimum speed and our fingers are tangled into one another, i feel like blushing as her thumb trace on my visible nerves in my hands and squeeze it to gently. I always see Eunchae as a not typical girl, who lives a typical life, I always see her with something special in ahead of her,in her smiles and in her eyes, even if it may cause trouble, I will still like her..

We've been friends for ages but then since her clan killed my sister and Minji unnie's mom. The changes was bought to us and affect our friendship. From the most inseparable duo to someone who was caught between the war of two clans and also me who's holding grudges against her clan.

Since the day my sister Honey died, i had despise every Moroii Vampire, i started hating them ended up pushing Eunchae away yet this cutie just stays even if i always intentionally hurt her with words, intentionally hurt her physically knowing she can't heal herself after it.

She stays, and up until now i still have her here. Sakura, Eunchae's mom choose to live somewhere away from the Moroii clan yet its wife Eunchae another mom Chaeyeon decides to stay with Minji's family and serve her dear lord for the rest of her life yet Eunchae being the best disciplined girl i know, never hold grudges against her mother and to Minji unnie.

I think because she knows the danger of Moroii loving a Strigoii Vampires or otherwise. Moroii Vampire has their own choices of leader and they are all lead by Kim Suho the greatest opponent of Kim Namjoon. It was decided that Kim Namjoon will lead every race of Vampires yet Suho go against it and start a war between two clans.

I know how dangerous this path i've been crossing but i will never change my path as long as Eunchae was here.

We arrive in my own house where me and my sister Honey decide to live, but now i live on my own i missed her.

But just like what the song says we all have some secrets we keep inside, the secret that may hurt everyone, the secret that may make them despise me specially Minji, but i will never ever let them know my secret. Its better to be keep forever and never let them know.

As soon as i settled in the couch and rest my back, Eunchae hand me a glass of blood as she sat down beside me.

"How are you in those years?" Eunchae asked me, i shrugged ny shoulders and rest my head at her shoulders "i know your sister isn't dead...not at all Hyein...what i can't understand why you make everyone grieve over her" Eunchae said

'i never knew you we're this smart'

I look at her and sip on my drink and sigh "don't you think you're invading my privacy?" I said raising my eye brows she sighed and held my hand once again

"okay im sorry, im not gonna ask again..." Eunchae said, i smile and lean closer and run my thumb on her lips and whisper something

"you better stay on my good side hmm?, you don't know what's on the dark sweetheart" i said as i place a soft peck on her lips and go back on my current position earlier and continue drinking my favorite blood "The kiss means nothing by the way" i added

I hear her groan and sigh so deeply softly placing the glass on my table and standing up, she held my cheeks and kiss my lips softly "i gotta go mom will look for me" she said between our connected lips, she straighten her posture and look at me "and the kiss means nothing" she say the same thing and leave.

I smirk one day we'll know how long this scenario between us will go....

I  grab my phone and call someone i trusted

Haerin unnie.

Hae unnie..

Hyeinnie

How are you?

Im okay,

So does my sister is doing fine

She's doing well dont worry.

And minji has no idea...

Thank you unnie...

A/n: too much revelation:)