chapter fifteen//sneaky.

Danielle's Point Of View.

There are few people said that loving also means hurting, and loving also means sacrificing, that loving is a very powerful emotion that can send a different tingling feeling in your body through your soul.

But if Loving makes you feel so much hurting, its the right time to do some thinking if you should keep that feeling or shoving it away and choose to let people loose. In my case its not the best decision i could do.

Haerin had became so passionate in loving me, she was so good even if in public we are distancing ourselves into each other probably follow her words when she says that its her way of keeping me safe. At night Haerin always sneak in through our house even i know the danger of her dad knowing it.

Right now Haerin was on top of me, head was resting on my chest and my hands are playing with her amazing soft dark hair.

"the day was pretty hectic" Haerin said voicing out her struggle for a day, that the only thing i can do is to listen and help her rest her nerves

"Really?" I asked she softly nods and look up at me.

Those adorable cat eyes look at me like a baby, she was pouting and purring like cat in the uncomfortable feeling at her body, she was badly not in her condition lately i notice it during class hours, she was so unpatient in our classes and do things she never did... To walk out like she's uninterested in studying anymore.

Minji and Hanni was not attending classes for days now make me wonder if they are still alive but i can't ask Haerin about it saying her sister name make her rage in anger so i choose to shut my mouth.

I was well aware at the unfair treatment of their father but partially its not Minji's fault it was their fathers... Minji only protects Haerin and Haerin just can't seem to get it.

"what do you want to do so we can ease your stress?" I asked her she smirk and pushed herself upwards still topping me, cornering me in between her strong arms as she use it as a guide not to squeeze me beneath her and from the way i saw her face from under her i can totally say that

Haerin's beauty is ethereal...

"This is enough to make my stress gone" she said and lean her head down

Enough to make our lips collide, sudden burst of colors goes in my mind, and all i can feel is softer lips in top of mine. She moves her lips like a damn pro and our kisses turns into a total steamy make out session as my arms was wrap around her neck and pulling her more closer letting my mind lose its sane and jut put all of me in her hands.

She isn't kidding when she says that kissing can bring comfort, only her lips could make me believe that her lips are pretty powerful and make me see stars, butterflies in my stomach and i can feel myself slowly pulled out from the darkest shallows of my heart, when she kissed me sun shines in the most amazing way, when she kissed me i can give up in my life and spend all of it with her.

I wish Haerin could let go of tragic parts of living and live with me instead. Share her problems with me and let me have a hold of her and guide her into a better path explain her how beautiful life can be if she's with me.

I don't know what is your plan but let it go and live with me...lets run away from this cruel place and let me love you and serve you all my life.

Words i hope i could tell her, offering my whole life with her but i know Haerin. If she wants something she won't stop until she succeed on it. All i can do is to wait, and wait, and wait for her to finally hug me between her two arms.

As we pulled out Haerin pressed her lips on my forehead and breathe deep before exhaling loud that i could feel her breath in my scalp "oh my god... I love you so much Mo Dani" she mumble as she keep her lips pressed on my forehead and all i can do is to close my eyes and lean in at her comfort

I open my eyes as the same lips in my forehead, slowly run through my nosetip and give a soft peck on my lips, our foreheads touched and she smiled

"You love me too right?" she asked me with hope on her tone

"i Do... More than words can justify Haerin-ah..." I mumble in almost a whisper she grin and give me few soft pecks on my lips

"You're all that i have...only one that left in me...please don't be gone in my side because i will die if you're aren't here with me" she mumble through my lips

I nods and smile so sweetly, i know there is no other place i'd rather be than being here in her arms "I'll be here with you...even death can't make us apart" I promised. She sighed and let her body fall on me in a slow way not to hurt and squeeze me.

She bury her face in my neck and licked my skin, in my pulse point as if preparing to sunk down her fangs, marking me as hers and i have no intention to stop it when all i want is to be hers forever.

"One day Mo Dani... But for now we know that You're mine and I am yours baby" she said as she look in my eyes

Even dissapointed that i didn't feel that fangs deep in my neck, i smiled knowing Haerin must not be ready to be locked up with me, its okay even i was innocent i am no saint i can kill a person or a vampire if they stole my only possesion away

"I love you Hae" I mumble Haerin smile and give me a peck

"I love you so much Dani" she said

"You should go back home before your dad notice it" I said she shake her head seems she's not afraid anymore

"Let him know...as long as im with you i don't care if i get hurt" she said and hugged me tightly and cuddling with me with few powerful stole pecks on my face

"Okay..." i mumble and let her do things she wanna do to me i dont care all i know is i love her

A/n: short but Daerin part:) if i can ill update later if my fever didn't go down i might not:))❤

SisterS and my brother and i been vibing with newjeans Lately and now with Danielle's cover of Rainy days we are all dead:))