chapter twenty-three "losing"

Minji stare at Hyein, she miss her not a secret, her little sister the sister of her Honey Lee but then she saw the hesitation in Hyein's eyes so she take the will to hug the young lady, taking a step forward she hugged Hyein.

"Unniee... " Hyein said as she fell in her comfort

"You didn't even say goodbye to me and even tell me where'd you go baby cinnamon... I promise to your sister that I will take care of you no matter what righ...can't let Honey's baby Cinnamon to get in danger" she uttered and Hyein sobbed out

She hated the fact that she let Minji grieve over someone who is alive, she hated the fact that she used to support Haerin than supporting Minji at everything.

"I'm so sorry unnie... But you're reunited with Honey unnie again" she said looking up at Minji's eye.

Minji's eyes widen, does Hyein just confirmed that Hanni is her Honey Lee? That this two is the same damn person that she love for years?

"Y-you mean... Hanni... " Minji said with a hint of hope in her voice and Hyein just nods

"Yes unnie... She has forgotten lots of memories since the day, she hit her head badly on that day before I even catch her weak body... I bring her in Australia and let her live there, hiding our really connection and her identity" so that explains everything, every question she had in mind...

"T-thank you Hyein... Thank you" she said sobbing so hard hugging the young lady.

After few dramas they sat at the couch with Danielle looking at her

"Why are your jaw is red?" She asked the woman as she noticed it earlier

"It's nothing" Danielle said protecting Haerin in all cost even she knew she doesn't deserve that.

Even Haerin had hurted her she will still love her, and she's willing to stole the stars and the moon for her just to make her feel satisfied.

𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

My mind wanders at Haerin and at the thing she do earlier, I know I should be scared for my life but Haerin... If I left her who will love her?, who will stay for her and take care of her?, who will give her the rest that she always seek on me? I just can't leave Haerin just like that even if it cost my life...

Haerin needs me...

"Don't lie Dan... What happened?" Minji asked me again for the second time but I'll refuse to tell the truth... Haerin is so important to me...

Haerin loves me, this is just a one time event I don't like the idea of telling Minji what is the cause of my bruised chin she might hurt Haerin, i-i can't do that even if the woman I love is a murderer now.

"Its nothing Min..." I said again insisting that it's nothing and it's fine but Minji doesn't look convince to stop asking me she walk near me and trap me in her arms holding my chin softly and check the bruises.

If ever Haerin saw us in this position she will kill Minji for real

"Dan... This isn't made by a normal human's hand... Don't lie to me... It's Haerin right?" She asked looking deeply in my eyes

I gave out... She will not stop unless I say the truth so I softly nods praying Haerin will not get hurt

"That murderer!" Minji hissed in anger as she softly let go of me

She sat at the couch in front of us and stare on us with tears in her eyes and angry frown.

I was thinking about Haerin, I hope when I get home she's not at my room... I just don't feel like facing her after what happened