chapter twenty-seven-sorry

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠.

The weather was so cold, but the coldness became non-existent when Minji's arms are around me, she gave her time for me, herself, her love, attention and everything I could ask for. A week of vacation is such a blessing.

I know Minji has a lot of things to hold but here she is, hugging me, warming me up helping me fight the coldness of the weather. I couldn't ask for more, when I have the best beside me. Maybe we're different from he race but our hearts are entangled into each other make us share a bond that nobody can break even the biggest cyclones or hurricanes.

There's still a time where flashing images came in my mind, having flashbacks of my past, there's this person I see on those memories but her face are blurry, but I seems so inlove with her. Is it a dream? Or a ghost of the past?

"Baby... " Minji called out my name her deep voice sounds so sexy in my ears send shivers in my spine and ugh, it's so hot.

"Yes?" I asked back, she held my chin and tilt my head up to make our gazes met and I swear I lost in those beautiful brown orbs

"I love you" out of nowhere Minji always tell me she loves me, always reassure me that I am the only one, that a vampire like hers is very possessive and loyal to her lover and I'm so happy that it's me... Her lover.

Minji is always sure to her feelings for me, and there is nothing I can't be thankful of by having her all for me

"I love you too Minji" I replied to her and pushed my head up into kissing her lips.

Her softer lips pressed on mine, it tasted like cherries that's weird because I always caught her drinking blood but her lips doesn't taste like copper but it taste like the most sweet cherry I ever eat in my life. Our lips colliding in the most searing, and filthiest kiss she can give and I'm pretty sure Minji take my breath away.

When our lips parted we're chasing our breaths, foreheads are pressed into one another, her hands are on my back caressing my skin and her eyes are shut.

"I will always love you Hanni, no one can take your place in my heart because it's only made for you... My heart is for you to stay forever" Minji said as her warm breath hit my face, I give her a peck kiss make her let out a contented sigh

"I'm so yours Minji... So so yours" I mumble and she smile, she pulled me more closer to her chest kissing my forehead and sniffing on my hair.

We don't share so much words to say but the comfort we're sharing and our hearts do the talking is amazing. No words need to be spoke just our hearts.

But our comfortable rest interrupted by a knock on the door, I was about to got up but Minji held my wrist and she stood up too

"Stay in here... It's dangerous I'll check this first and I'll call you if it's safe okay?" She said, I nods and tiptoed to reach for her lips and kiss it softly

"I love you" I mumble between our connected lips

"I love you too" Minji said back before turning her back and going downstairs.

I sat in bed and wander in the day where Minji is a jerk but here she is, my lover and my only one.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠