chapter fourteen// what's with you.

Minji is the type of woman who will choose to protect, than being protected. She will choose to spare her life for someone just to save theirs, even they will betray her she don't give a care.

"Im saying the truth Minji" Sunoo one of the good Moroii Vampire choose to spy on its own clan and help Minji to fight with them

"How will Haerin do that?, i didn't do anything to her to make her hate me" Minji said as she sat at the chair in front of Sunoo who is fully hidden for his identity to be keep safe.

"probably jealousy... Minji you have everything while Haerin was always left behind" Sunoo said and sip on his drink.

"I didn't even want to be in the middle of spotlight..." she mumble and inhaled deeply

"what are you planning to do?" Sunoo asked once again

"I dont know... I honestly dont know because Haerin is far too important to me even if the cost is my life i will keep on protecting her" Minji said once again and smile so little

Sunoo knew that even Minji knows the danger on her life she will keep on protecting someone specially if it was close to her heart. She may be mean and rude but Minji only cares for those person she believe deserves to be cared of and Sunoo was feeling honored that somehow she is part of Minji's life.

Their little meet ups end and Minji found herself in front of her dad and talking with him about some things and stuff.

"Dad... I would like Haerin to take over the Hybe University and some of your properties once you passed away..." Minji said

Namjoon look at his favorite daughter and see how serious her face was "No." he said

"dad stop being unfair!" Minji said in anger and frustration

" I said No! haerin is a fruit of my mistakes why would i give her something big?" Namjoon said and right there Minji was raging in anger

"Look I don't care if Haerin is a fruit of your sin... I just want her to have a fair treatment" Minji said and turn her back to her dad walking in Haerins room and knocking

"Hae..." she called her and when the door opens she saw Haerin with tears on her eyes and angry frown on her face.

"Leave me alone...."-Kang Haerin

Minji's Point Of view.

The moment i saw my sister, i can't really get mad at her for plotting a whole killing against me and dad, i understand the mistreatment and i will keep my mouth shut about this and let her do what she think is right.

If that what makes my sister happy then so be it.

I refuse to leave her alone afraid that if i do Haerin will slowly drifting completely away from me and lord knows that i can't lose my sister when all my mother wants to happen is to make Haerin feel like she really do belongs in our family.

"I don't want to see you" Haerin said strongly but i shake my head

"Hae... Whats happening? I don't know but your drifting away from me. Im your sister i cared for you" I tell her she chuckle and point her reddened cheeks

"You see this? Dad slap me last night and tell me im useless! That my only purpose is to protect you" Haerin said in anger at this moment i feel my blood boil

How dare him to tell Haerin those words make her believe that she's nothing but a protector and after that she's nothing? That old hag didn't even seem to understand what being a father means and i hate that i came from his flesh.

"im sorry Hae... O-only if i knew--" she cutted me off

"Thats the thing! You never did tried to know" Haerin said with pain as her tears fell "you toom everything i have and i hate that i was born as your sister!" she yelled and slam the door on my face.

I sighed and my tears fall, even me myself i hate that you are born as my sister and you have to go through all of it and i will never ever forgive myself for making you feel like that.

I place my hand on the door and my forehead "hate me as much as i want...but unnie will always stay" I said and turn my back.

I leave the house and drive my car, i was so stressed that im going to burst in pain and frustrations, so one last option is Hanni so i drove my way on her house but once i arrive i saw Hyein going out at the house of Hanni and hugging my girl.

You're suspicious right from the start Hyein...

hanni smiled all big as she watch Hyein drove away. I know i had to talk to Hyein but thats ain't my priority i had to make myself calm so before Hanni get in.

I was fast enough to catch up and hug her from behind, slamming her body on my chest as i shut my eyes "baby" i mumble and inhale her amazingly peach scent it was addicting.

"Min..." she whisper and held my hand she turn around and look at my eyes with her adorable doe ones "miss me?" she asked i nods and burry my face at the crook of her neck and lick on the obvious mark on her neck

"im thirsty" I said she giggle and clutch my shirt from behind and whisper on my ears

"lets get inside i don't want everyone to see how my gorgeous girlfriend lose her shit just from drinking my blood" She said i smile and nods.

We came in hand in hand and as soon as we settle in the couch her in top of me she moved her hair and tilt her neck inviting me to dive in at the spot and take a sip of her delicious blood.

I attached my lips on those two marks left because of the way my fangs dig in and lick at it before i shut my eyes and let my fangs to sunk down on the same place as i slowly drink her blood.

Her painful groans was now change into moan, i drink until my thirst is sate she look in my eyes weakly and smile. Her head fell on my shoulders and she pull my face closer to kissed my lips as she suddenly passed out.

I giggle knowing this would happen, i should control myself more

"I love you Hon" i mumble and watch her sleep.

A/n: give me some song recomendation to listen thanks☺