Chapter twenty-two-Insanity

Heavy breathing can be heard across the room. Sweats beaded at their foreheads as their legs bleed in a most painful wounds they ever had.

Jay silently walk over to Jungwon as he kneel beside him, he loves him and there is nothing more painful to see him in this situation and he can't do anything because he is a traitor.

"We could live the life you want... If you didn't betray us" he said and caress his fiance face to his jaw and hug him forehead pressed against each other.

"I would rather die than became a bad guys like you... " Jungwon said and let his tears fall. Jay know he is not a good man, he is a bad guy who only became good when it comes to Jungwon.

"No! You didn't mean that... You want to be with me! Let's be bad together my love please" Jay had plead his lover. He know Jungwon wasn't made for this, he isn't the one who do crimes in his life all he knows is to love and be with Jay at good times even on his downfall and that's one of the reason why Jay can't let go of him.

"I-i can't take it... " he said and Jay face contoured in pain.

"Are you really choosing Minji over me?" He asked

"I choose to be good in my life... You know I will choose you in whatever and whenever but I can't take being someone who im not... I love you Jay but loving you will never make me change my mind in this" Jay knows that's and even if he tried he knows Jungwon already made up his mind.

"Won... I love you... Traitors has no place in this clan... " he said tears fell from his eyes and stood up turning his back and walking away can't no longer watch his lover to die in front of his eyes.

Sunoo keep his mouth shut, as long as he can keep Ni-ki's eyes in this situation of watching him die he has no worries... He choose a better path and he accepted the reality that this is the end of all of it.

"The two of you are my trusted friends... But you betray me? "  Haerin said and look at the two with disappointment.

Sunoo scoffed and sigh he look at Haerin and spit in front of her

"We're friends only if you didn't change! You! Yourself you are a traitor of your own! You betray your sister for the smallest things! You think she doesn't care about you!?, she cares! She loves you so much! she even choose you over her lover!" He said.

Haerin chuckle and slap Sunoo really hard and about to slap him again when a voice echo in the room

"WHY ARE YOU HURTING MY MAN!? " It's Ni-Ki standing at the door with eyes wide open, and anger his visible to his face

"He is a traitor!" Haerin said and point Sunoo.

Ni-Ki walk faster but then when he saw the rope in their wrist and the burning skin he knows there's something wrong in the rope. He look at Haerin

"I don't care... I love him!a little consideration for my feelings let him go or I will kill all of you!" Ni-Ki said and he suddenly turn into a very dangerous vampire he is.

"Then die with them!" Jake said and look at the human slave who was holding the dagger, even if he was a human he was skilled.

Before Ni-Ki can attack him he dodge him and stab the young man on his chest.

"NI-KIII!!! RIKI!!! FUCK YOU JAKE! FUCK YOU HEE! FUCK YOU HAERIN KANG!!!!" he shout in tears.

The world has stopped when he watch Ni-Ki's body slowly turn into a burning ashes, then the man walk near him and stab him next is Jungwon. Heesung was took a picture of the two dying and send it to Minji.

"You're gone traitors" Haerin said and smirk.

"I will die with pride... a-and d-dignity" Jungwon said before their body turn into a burning ashes.

Haerin chest hurt knowing a simpler jealousy turn her into this, but there's no stopping... There's no more choices left.

She stood up there let her tear water the soil and turn her back along with Hee and Jake.

This night is a night that she has to forget...

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠?

It's early in the morning yet here I am like a creep who can't stop herself from starring at the God's perfection in this soft mattress I'm lying. Her perfect face structure that make me fall for her even more and I know this feeling I have for her there is no turning back in anymore. This will stay until my knees began to get weak.

I wanna be weak, I wanna be weak with Hanni beside me, it doesn't matter if she can't remember our fast anymore or my suspicions are wrong, all I care about is Hanni is with me.

I can't live without her...

"Hmm... Minji its too early stop starring at me like a creep" she said and turn around back facing me taking my hands and placing it around her waist and pushing her body to mine more.

"I can't stop it... You're so pretty and I just love to stare at you even if it took me forever" I said whispering on her ear as I nuzzle my face at jer neck and kissing the spot in between her ear and neck

"You and your flowery tongue Kim Minji..." Hanni said and tilt her head to face me slightly, she's smiling I swear I just melt

"I love you so much Hanni" I said she giggle and press her lips on my jaw

"I love you too gorgeous" she said and sat down in bed brushing her hand on her eyes and she look at me. "Can I borrow your phone?" Hanni asked.

I don't mind her invading my privacy, so I nods and hand her my phone, letting her use it as I just stare at her and I am lying down in the bed using my arm as a pillow.

I smile as she began to take cute selfies, she's really adorable, she give me to be Obsessing over whenever we're not together.

"You had a message baby" Hanni said I look at her

"Open it for me love" I said she did

I flinched when she threw my phone and her face turn white as  if she saw a ghost, her eyes widen as it fills with fear.

"M-min... " she whisper my name as her tears fell, so I came near her and hug her

"What happened baby?? " I asked she just look at the phone as if she was traumatized.

So to get the answer on my questions I take the phone and open it.

My heart began to hurt as it sunk down to my stomach, my eyes began to flame in anger and frustration when I saw it...

It was a picture of Haerin watching Sunoo and Jungwon to get stabbed in front of her with that smirk...

My tears fell as I slammed my butt at the bed and cried my heart out... My bestfriends... Our best friends actually

How do Haerin reach this?

I held my held as I hung it low, I'm getting depressed, in helping me they gave their lives, fucking Haerin why did you reach this kind of insanity!? You're out of your own fucking mind.

I feel an arm wrapped around me and pulling my head to its chest

"Baby... I'm here you won't lose me" Hanni said.

I just shut my eyes and fell on her embrace to her comfort that I badly needed.

"She's crazy... She's crazy" I mumble again and again.

Even I see where Haerin was coming from it isn't safe for Danielle to be with Haerin so I done the best option.

I took my phone again and send the picture to Danielle, show her that the woman she love is insane...

Before I threw my phone away and hug Hanni letting her kiss my temples and soothe my tears

"I'm sorry... I didn't save you Sunoo and Jungwon"-Kim Minji...

A/n: will Danielle stay? Or maybe she will leave Haerin... She doesn't know what her plan is:)