chapter thirteen//tell me you love me.

Minji woke up with an empty side, she's afraid that everything that happens last night is just part of an illusive dream. She ran down the stairs and and immediately look for Pham Hanni with fear in her chest.

She use her not in humane speed just to find Hanni in an instant and when she arrive at the kitchen she saw Hanni Pham sexily and skillfully moving at her kitchen with a music playing at her side. She was also singing along with it, the music and her voice is such a perfect combo what an amazing match

She was singing WA-R-R BY COLDE and her honey dripping voice is so pleasant to hear. She breathe deep and exhaled and walk closer to Hanni without making any noise and wrap her arm from behind

"you scare me" Minji said as soon as her lips attach at the skin of her neck and her arms are wrap around at her waist

"why?" Hanni asked as she continue cooking and let Minji left kisses at the length of her neck

"i thought you woke up and realize all of this is just a mistake, a moment of weakness and just lust... I thought you leave me...im scared baby" Minji mumble like a damn child.

Hanni gasp and turn around as soon as she hear those words Minji was looking down to her feets with her lips curve down and eyes slowly brim with tears and Hanni swear her chest hurts so much to see Minji's eyes provide tears.

She raise her hand and wipe those tears away and take a little closer and tiptoe as she leave on soft peck kiss on her lips and smile softly combing her hair with her hand "baby... Stop overthinking... What happen between us is not just a moment of weakness or just because of lust...it happens because you love me and i love you and we both know that there's something special between us" Hanni comforted Minji and look at her brown eyes

Minji sigh and hug Hanni as she burry her face at the crook of her neck, happy at the big progress of their relationship knowing Minji doesn't need to push herself to Hanni just to make her hers.

"thank you Hanni-ya... Your pancake are burning" she uttered as Hanni forgot about the food in the pan

Hanni once again gasp and immediately turn off the stove as she hear Minji crazy laugh resounds in her head and when she flip the pancakes it was half burn she look at Minji and glare at her.

"keep laughing and ill hit you with the frying fan i swear" Hanni said Minji shut her mouth even she knew it was an empty threat she rather stay quiet and keep on getting into Hanni's good side.

"im sorry honey" she said slipping out the name that her heart was always yearning for, the way her name still burns on her lips is crazy.

"sorry!? Don't talk to me you annoying bear" Hanni said and roll her eyes at her.

For Minji it doesn't feel right to be happy knowing she saw Honey in Hanni, that she's only loving her because they are resemble into each other, it doesn't feel right but it feels so good to be finally have someone to fullfill those empty spaces in her heart.

She also believe that Hanni is her Honey, her girl that she loves for years, the woman who drive her nuts, make her mind go into different dimensions of universe, the woman that her heart only beats for.

She was snapped back in reality when Hanni snapped its fingers in front of her face, she sigh and held Hanni's wrist and pull the little woman in her chest and held her nape so she can crash their lips together.