Chapter six-Pull me into you

Haerin's Pov.

Time had passed, until time turns in Days, days turned into months me and Hanni grew closer we made some different kind of bond even Minji was always pulling tricks to interrupt us i make sure she won't sucess at all. Being closer with Hanni also mean growing the visible distance between me and Danielle.

I stop hanging out with Danielle that leads me into crying at night terribly missing her, it also makes Danielle really upset to me because everytime she connects through my mind, I pretend i didn't hear her words of longing to me. Im upset by the fact that i was there first but she like Minji and notice her even Minji didn't do anything to caught her eyes.

As for now Me and Han are walking in the school hallways as she share some stuffs about her day, I'm aware by the eye in the corner it was Minji who's looking at me with despise at her eyes and i don't know but the idea of Minji losing someone she wants to have just sounds so satisfying.

"Prof Song is just so demanding at his projects but he gave the lowest grades ever!" Han complain make me laugh at her cute remarks, she always complain at Prof. Song's habit of giving rush projects and giving lowest grades, its cute to see her complaining with flaming anger on her eyes.

Before i could even speak, I never expect someone to come closer to me held my wrist "Haerin-ah can we talk?" It was Danielle, with her swollen eyes visibly fresh from crying.

"you need something?" I asked holding Hanni in my hands as she just look at me, but then our hands was swatted away by the fast wind and a harsh bumped of someone on us when i look at it its Minji hands on her suit and fixing it. "What the hell is wrong with you?" i asked once again

"For your information Haerin, Han been cancelling our tutoring session because she spend time with you into nonsense... Do you think it was polite to let my dad pay for your tuition and play around like kids?" Minji said looking at Hanni.

Hanni lets go of my hand and walk near Minji "no...please let me do my task lets go ill teach you!" Han begged

Sadly i can't do anything, I know between me and Minji, Kim Minji is the powerful one dad will believe whatever she will say and in the end i'll get punished for it so i let them leave my sight. I was about to leave when Danielle hugs me from behind.

The way her smaller figure are pressed on my back makes my knees weak, I remember how much i have love this woman but since the day she had broken up my heart, My love for her is clear but our friendshil became all blurry, I can't recognize the heart i had been dreaming for. My back is wet by tears she had shed , she's sobbing so hard and make her gasp in air

"Why are you crying?" I asked as i slowly swatted her hands away and faced her only for her to force herself to fit in between my two arms and rest hed head on my chest

"what's happening between us?" Danielle asked with tears brimming to the corner of her eyes

"what do you mean? We're obviously fine'" I know it was a lie but as long as i could i will hold into my lies even if it breaks my heart

"no we're not! Can't you see the visible distance you had put on us? Since the day Hanni came in your life you push me away and you pull her closer!" the first time i hear her voice lace with agony, and i see this image of her. She's messy.

Danielle was known for being a total image of a goddess. She's beautiful, sexy, a total sunshine at every dark clouds like me, she's the type of woman who will make the rain as her shower and will be able to make it as the most perfect scenery of the life, so it was new to me to see her this messy.