Part 0: Mondays suck

Keiji Sumeragi, one of the many children summoned to the world of Tortus was currently at the bottom of the abyss lamenting his current situation in the darkness not knowing what dangers lurked around him.

"I can't die here... I refuse but, I can't move damn it I can't die like I made a promise to her...even if every bone in my body shatters I will still protect her smile.

It was at that moment that something changed within him the azure flames from his dreams became reality as they burn away his humanity. Man became a monster the cavern was illuminated in an eerie blue glow as Keiji's screams of agony echoed through the labyrinth.

A month earlier...

Monday is the beginning of the most melancholy day of the week. Most people would sigh upon thinking about the beginning of a new week while recalling the paradise that is yesterday.

Keiji was no different from that rule honestly if anyone was they are not human but Keiji perseveres no matter what to meet one of his friends, Hajime the lazy otaku he was quite fond of the moment Keiji entered he follows his normal routine.

"Morning." Keiji waved to Hajime.

Noticing that his savior finally arrived. "Morning Keiji how was the newest chapter."

"Oh, it was great thanks for lending it to me." Keiji pulls out said manga handing it back to Hajime.

At that moment, most of the male students in the classroom clicked their tongues, and glared at them with a scornful look. The female students also didn't expose any friendly expressions. It was fine even if they acted cold and detached towards Hajime, but some were clearly looking at both of them with contempt.

Hajime tried to ignore them, and walked towards his own seat. However, there would always be a meddlesome and talkative guy beside him.

"Nasty Otaku! even pulled Keiji down from grace."

Keiji looks down at Daisuke with disgust, "For your information Daisuke I have my own reasons for quitting Kendo Hajime didn't do anything wrong he actually is doing something he likes which is the luxury that most don't have. So maybe instead of Bullying my best friend, you sit your ass down like the dog you are." 

Keiji's outburst immediately shut up the Clown crew following Daisuke. The one who started ridiculing him was Hiyama Daisuke, he was the one who started harassing Hajime every day as if it was his homework. The Clown crew laughing next to him were Saito Yoshiki, Kondo Reiichi, and Nakano Shinji. Overall, it was these four people who frequently harassed Hajime but, all that went out the window whenever Keiji was around the thought of pissing off the retired kendo prodigy intimidated them usually today was the rarity they had the balls to. 

Before Daisuke could say anything. the reason for the animosity towards Hajime and Keiji's childhood friend, 

"Good morning, Nagumo-kun and Sumeragi-kun! Almost late, as usual, you should come earlier next time."