Part 34: Hehe I'm in Danger...

"Hic, sob, hic."

A sobbing sound of a young girl resounded nearby the pier that had turned into the wreckage. The onlookers and soldiers were crowding there, but there was not even a clamor, and the place was strangely quiet.

It was because of the should be kidnapped girl of the Sea-dweller tribe who flew down from the sky, the human boy who jumped into the sky and caught her, and there was the black dragon with a girl riding on its back in the sky. However, the biggest reason was how the boy greatly scolded the girl from the Sea-dweller tribe. Well, actually, it was how the young girl called the boy who scolded her.

"Sob, Papa, sorry..."

"Promise me you won't do anything that dangerous again, okay?"

"Un, Myuu will."

"Okay, that's good. Come here."

"Papaa~!"

The figures of Keiji, who was on one knee as he scolded the young child, and Myuu, who obediently reflected as she was scolded by him though she cried then and jumped into Keiji's chest when she was forgiven... were as normal as that of a father and his child. It was also shown by how Myuu repeatedly called him "Papa."

The situation where the should've been kidnapped child of the Sea-dweller tribe was "adoring" a human boy enough to treat him as her father, and how Keiji treated Myuu as his own daughter made everyone dumbfounded, not understanding what had happened. Their minds were asking the same thing. Which was, "How did it come to this?"

Keiji lifted Myuu with his arm and patted her back to calm her, and finally, the surrounding people returned to their senses and began to cause a great commotion.

As he leered at the clamoring, perplexed people, Keiji patted Myuu's back and someone hugged him from behind... when he looked over his shoulder, there was Kaori's figure whose head was on his shoulder, slightly trembling.

"I'm glad... I am really glad~, hic, hic."

This time, Kaori had begun to cry. Even though she acted firm, inside, she was worried Keiji might be dead. She believed in Keiji's survival, but there was no way she didn't feel worried about him. That added to how he went missing for the second time shortly after they finally met again, enduring it was impossible for her

"I am sorry to make you worry as you can I'm perfectly fine to see no scars except for my eye please don't cry Kaori."

"Uh, hic, th-then, let me stay like this for a little more..."

Keiji patted Kaori's head whose hands were wrapped around his arm. However, maybe because she couldn't stop crying, Kaori buried her face more and more into Keiji's shoulder. Both of her hands were now tightly embracing around Keiji's stomach from behind.

"Oi, you, explain what are yo-gah!?"

"Muh? Sorry."

The above was the commander-like person who was dripping wet due to being blown away into the seas as a consequence of Keiji's takeoff. He didn't read the mood and tried to question Keiji. However, he was knocked by Tio who deactivated her Dragonform when she landed and was running in short steps towards Keiji, thus the man once again fell into the sea.

Not minding the man that much, Tio came beside Keiji, held his head, and pressed it into her cleavage.

"What the—, Tio?!"

"I believe, you know? I believe... even so, Master... too much time has passed until this reunion."

When Keiji quietly looked at Tio's face from her cleavage, her expression was one of asserting her important one inside her arms with tears accumulated on the edges of her eyes. This time, Keiji felt it couldn't be helped and let her do as she pleases because he had relied on her to do something unreasonable.