Part 6: Reunion and New Journey

As Keiji slowly woke up, he felt a warm and comforting sensation enveloping him. It was a familiar feeling that reminded him of being in bed. He could sense the gentle support of a cushion cradling his head and back, while the feather-softness of the bedding embraced his body. With a sleepy yawn, he started to move and stretch.

"Wait what happened I could've sworn I was just buried in debris from the fall!" he tried to get out of bed but he was hit with a colossal migraine.

whilst holding his head even with his blurry vision he noticed a black metal barrel pointed between his eyes with his enhanced senses he smelled something similar to gunpowder.

"Before we continue, I want to know if you are the real Keiji Sumeragi and not so monster so tell me something only he would know." Keiji assumed this oddly familiar voice was the one who pressed the cold steel on his forehead.

"Uh, Lolicon...." Keiji stated bluntly.

Hajime stopped aiming Donner at him trying to keep a straight face. "So it is you."

Keiji's vision began to return, Yue looked at Hajime with a curious expression. "Who is this Hajime is he one of your classmates?"

"Yes, this is Keiji a close friend of mine he fell down into the abyss like me but I was caught in the crossfire as that fireball was meant for him,"

Hajime looks over to his friend who is still adjusting. "Wait what happened to you!? wheres your arm?! why do you look so badass, it's like your a totally different person!"

"Ok, one question at a time!" Hajime bonked Keiji on the head with his gun. "Yue this is what I meant when I said Keiji is the extrovert to my introvert,"

"Hi there! My name is Keiji Sumeragi. I remember when I stood up to Hajime's bullies back in primary school. His mother was so grateful that she invited me over for dinner, and Hajime and I have been close friends ever since. It's been quite a journey, but we've made some great memories together." Keiji looks down at Yue.

Hajime coughs loudly after introductions were out of the way. "Back to the serious topics, Keiji how did you survive down here?"

"Uh, I don't remember anything other than the contract I made while falling."

"What did you agree to exactly,"

Hajime raised a brow waiting for an answer.

"I agreed to be a Champion for a god, now before you pull your gun on me I'm not your enemy.."

Keiji held his hands in a peaceful gesture.

"I just want to go home like everyone else If I slay Ehit, Placidusax would try to send us all home."

"And I became a True Dragon."

Yue's eyes widened. "that's impossible all the true dragons went extinct millennia ago."

"Hey Lansseax made me eat a Dragon heart and over the next few days my body changed I was stronger more skills, my senses were better, and I felt fucking invincible until.." Keiji glared at Hajime.

"I'm not apologizing for blowing you up, you almost killed me and Yue I'd say we're even,"

"I was not myself you know that"

"yea the power went to your head"

Yue points at Keiji, "You are the reason Hajime doesn't have an eye."

"Ok, who's the Loli, man." Keiji points back to Yue.

"This is Yue, the Last Vampire, and my partner I saved her because she was betrayed like us,"