Part 44: Ascension

Bullets and blades clashed when Hajime and Noint's clash began as it moved around the tower, Keiji silently prayed for his teacher who clinging onto his friend for dear life before turning towards his long-awaited opponent, Eruzerion, The Golden Dragon of Darkness and the Progenitor of Black Dragons.

"Before we begin with your execution boy does my brother have anything to say?"

Keiji met the gaze of the imposing dragon before him with indifference.

You are the worst Little brother ever.  Bahamut actually decided to broadcast his voice for once.

Zerion laughs and speaks with venom, "You got my beloved killed, I'd say your death is justified."

I couldn't be at two places at once...

"You lost half of your army to the demons just because they attacked the kingdom and a neutral city you decided the capital is more important than the people on the outskirts."

He's fed you lies...dear brother but this isn't my fight its between you and Sumeragi.

"You're not going to fight me Bahamut? you'd throw a child into the slaughter? Wow, you're still just a coward."

Zerion laughs mockingly but realizes they're not seething with rage at being insulted but calm as their wavelengths are completely overlapping meaning their fusion is almost complete.

You are wrong about one thing brother... only two dragons will die tonight and neither will be Keiji Sumeragi.

Zerion gets furious at the thought that a kid and a dead dragon could beat him.

"I'm gonna kill both of you, the prospect of me being defeated is a Fantasy."

"I'm known to make fantasies a reality," Keiji smirked.

"Then your death will be reality."

Zerion twitches before unleashing a torrent of black and crimson energy from his maw toward Keiji. Keiji blocks with his wings and barrier but he gets pushed back into the ground below the ruined tower Noint previously destroyed. 

The crimson explosion shifts to an azure-blue before a shifted Keiji explodes from the flames charging toward the black dragon.

"Execute"

Multiple crimson blades materialize in the air surrounding Eruzerion.

"Creation Magic!?"

In the next instant, the blades fly at Keiji at supersonic speeds forcing him to evade, because he guessed they were infused with the black dragon's darkness thus giving them the ability to cut through anything.

Keiji evaded but they were still tracking him like missiles so he did a barrel roll firing his Megaflare and destroying the projectile before turning his attention towards his opponent and charging at him only to meet a crimson barrier.

"You're not the only one with protection boy."

"I knew you'd have you two are twins but I planned for this."

Keiji charges head-first into the barrier with a small blue orb on his head, Keiji sees the black dragon smirk at hold his barrier is holding out against him.

Keiji smirks in response. "Quake!" the air cracks around the blue orb on his head before exploding.

suddenly Eruzerion was hit by an attack through his barrier racking his brain and completely stunning him. Keiji takes this opportunity to fire off a point-blank Gigaflare sending the black dragon into the sky. then he used spatial magic to meet him before slamming him down into the ruins below with his tail.