Part 19: Defeat...

The large crowd of tens of thousands of demonic beasts came to attack Ul town from the rear side. The instantly built moat, and the boy, Shimizu Yukitoshi, who desperately shrunk his trembling body as he hysterically invoked the barrier, could only flap his mouth as he couldn't believe the disastrous scene before him. An unbelievable spectacle, and the reality he didn't want to consider, he repeatedly cursed with words that wouldn't come out.

That's right, the one behind the large crowd of demonic beasts was unmistakably Aiko's missing student, Shimizu Yukitoshi. By the contract he exchanged with a certain man, he planned to frame Aiko and the others for Ul's annihilation. However, the townspeople whom he thought would be easily twisted and crushed were still unharmed by the completely unforeseen and threatening ambush. Rather, the current progress brought forth was just like a painting of hell for Shimizu's side.

As such peculiar sounds resounded on the battlefield, numerous flashes sped along the sky. The flashes reached their target without giving any time to wink. No matter how strong the several species of demonic beasts who roared and made the earth rumble were, they were changed into lumps of ash in a moment without any chance to resist. The 12,000 death per minute became a merciless "wall" as they approached and they pierced their targets without such lukewarm words of "one arrow one body" as they went through several tens of more demonic beasts in the back.

Shimizu felt a presence full of darkness, behind him. "B-Boss Eruzerion-sama when did you get here.."

the male towering over Shimizu is known as Eruzerion, standing at a height of 185 centimeters, and having gold and onyx-colored horns atop his Platinum blonde head. Crimson-silted eyes pierced into those stupid enough to have his gaze, his outfit consisted of a Black fur cape that functioned like a coat that was held by a golden chain with a golden dragon skull as a pin, underneath it was a lightly armored tunic with gold embroidered into the top. his pants were black with crimson lightning symbols woven into them. 

"I'm just here to see what results you've produced for me based on our contract, despite your pathetic excuse of an army you've exposed something much more intriguing." his crimson eyes lock onto Keiji, giving the boy chills down his spine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With unwavering focus, Keiji unleashed a relentless barrage of azure arrows upon the horde of monstrous beings, each shot striking with deadly precision and unyielding force. The skies above echoed with the sound of his arrows raining down upon the enemy, as he fought with an unwavering determination to protect the people of UI. Keiji suddenly felt a chill stopping his barrage momentarily allowing some of the beasts to advance.

Hajime who is on Keiji's right side, naturally wouldn't let them escape as he fired the second round from Metherai just like a folding fan. The "barrage" released and it approached all of the demonic beasts just like a rampart. In the blink of time, the mountain of corpses and river of blood were built.

"Oi Keiji stay focused!"

Hajime snaps taking him out of his stupor.

"Right! thanks Nagumo."

In addition, on Keiji's left side was Shia with Orkan on her shoulders and shouted, "Fly however you want~," as she pulled the trigger rang out in succession as the rocket launcher fired.

On the contrary to those stupid sounds, the warheads passed into the middle of demonic beasts as they leave trails of sparks and causing huge explosions which blew the demonic beasts within ten meters. The demonic beasts' bodies near ground zero were turned into pieces while the intense shock waves damaged the bones and internal organs of the ones farther. Furthermore, the demonic beasts that were incapable of even standing up were trodden and crushed to death.