Part 12: The Most FUN Labyrinth

Raisen's Great Dungeon was a lot more troublesome than they expected.

First, magic couldn't be used at all. It was because the strength of magic disintegration was far stronger than inside the ravine. For Yue who specialized in magic, this place puts a heavy burden on her. She was unable to use high-ranked magic and her magic's range of the magic she could use was shortened to their limits here. The farthest she could use them was only five meters. Somehow, the current level of magic she used was enough for combat. However, right now she was incapable of using magic strong enough to deliver a one-hit kill.

In addition, although the amount of magic stored inside the magic crystallization series didn't decrease much, it couldn't be used. The consumption rate was too severe after all. Yue was only able to use middle-ranked magic because she was a genius, most people would be unable to do anything.

Keiji's flames were reduced to candlelights and once brilliant bolts were reduced to sparks so he had to rely on basic enhancements to his body and weapons. sadly he knew this wasn't the most efficient use of his mana he needed a solution or he'll run out of mana. so resorted to having his wings out to absorb the residual mana in the air making him not use his own mana. 

Even Hajime was greatly affected by it. Special magic that worked by emitting magic outside of the body such as "Aerodynamic" and "Wind Claw" couldn't be used, Even the output of "Lightning Clad" is greatly decreased. Donner-Schlag's power also fell below half of the usual, while Schlagen's maximum power was at the usual level of Donner-Schlag.

Therefore, body strengthening became the most important magic in this Great Dungeon. In Hajime's party, Shia had become the main star on this stage.

So, the reliable rabbit ears of Hajime's party were destroying all the traps in her way

After Shia destroyed the annoying lithograph, Hajime and his party continued their advance into the passage, and came into a certain vast space.

Inside, there were staircases and passages, and the passageway that continued from the entrance was a mess without any regularity, it was as if this place was made by casually combining Lego blocks. The staircase from the first floor was connected to a passage on the third floor, and the passage on the third floor gradually became a slope that connected to the first floor's passageway. While the staircase that was erected on the second floor was connected to nothing but a wall, it was truly a mess.

"Once again, in a way, it was truly a dungeon-like place."

"... ... Nn, it is confusing."

"Fun, as expected of a dungeon made by a rotten person. This mess is an expression of her mind's contents."

"Truly an elite when it comes to the art of trolling, I'm so jealous.."

the rest of the party look at Keiji confused at how he's the only one enjoying this labyrinth.

"... ... Hajime, he just gets weirder are we sure that's a god's champion."

"Nn~, well he was a lot worse back home like I said only a handful of people can read him and I'm not one of them. For now, let's advance while marking and mapping the way."

"Nn...

"Oneward team, let the trolling commence!"

Keiji walks ahead of the duo a bit going to where Shia is clearing traps deciding to join her in the destruction.

Hajime nodded at Yue's words. Mapping was the basic thing for exploring a dungeon. However, Hajime unconsciously frowned when he thought how troublesome it'd be to accurately map out a complex dungeon like this.