Part 39: It's not Goodbye just See you Later

"Papa-! It's morning-! Wake up-!"

At a corner of the maritime town Erisen, an infant's voice resounded on the second floor of a certain house. The time, passing through the early morning slowly, was around when one started to feel the warmth of the day. From the window, like forecasting that it will become good weather today as well, the morning sun streamed in brilliantly.

It was Keiji who was fast asleep in bed that was being shined on by such a morning sun. And, calling him Papa was Myuu who came to wake him up with an energetic voice.

Myuu, with a magnificent leap, jumped on Keiji's back but he only slowly shifted in his sleep. Being a dragon, Keiji became a very heavy sleeper usually he'd be woken up by Hajime's guns.

"Papa, get up. It's morning. Good morning."

"Noo... It's your turn to clean the dojo Takashi...

Myuu now pouting at how useless her previous attempt and started to pound her fists on Keiji's back.

"Papa! it's morning!"

Keiji rolled over groggily as he yawned, "Hey Myuu sorry I didn't wake up sooner."

Keiji rubbed his eyes now sitting up and then looked down at his daughter.

"C'mon let's go everyone is waiting."

"Alright Alright."

Keiji allowed himself to be pulled out of bed by the happy child.

________________________________________________________________________________

After capturing Merujine Undersea Ruins, Hajime's party returned to Erisen on the back of Bahamut and six days had passed since then. Since the day they had returned, Hajime and the others had been staying at the house of Remia and Myuu during their stay in Erisen.

The town called Erisen was a floating island of intertwined wood with a huge population. Since the vast sea itself becomes an infinite plot of land, the whole town becomes an appearance where there is basically space made in the architecture and in the streets. Remia's and Myuu's house also, largeness of it was more than enough for a house with two people living in it, and it was a comfortable living space to the extent that even with the six people of their party staying there they did not even feel any inconvenience.

Thereupon they set aside time to replenish their equipment and master the Age of God's magic that they had obtained. Though half of it was a vacation mood because Erisen had perfected seafood cooking, the wind and waves were also pleasant, and the location was very comfortable.

But, nevertheless, they felt that the rest was over a little on staying the sixth day. The reason, it goes without saying, was Myuu. It was not possible to take Myuu along on the journey beyond this point. A four-year-old girl without even any sort of power, it was absurd to take her along to the Great Labyrinth of the Far East.

Not to mention that the two Great Labyrinths excluding the Hartsina Sea of Trees were in even more troublesome locations. One was in the Majin tribe's territory, the Freezing Cave of Schnee Snow Field. And the other one was sure that whatever Kamiyama. For either of them, they would need to go into the heart of a great power. To such a location, they were absolutely unable to take Myuu along.

Because of that, though they should bid farewell to this town, was it guessed somehow? When Keiji tried to start that conversation, Myuu always went into ultra-spoiled child mode, and they could not easily start talking because she invoked "Certain kill! Little Girl, Petition of Silence!" Eventually, dragging on the Age of God's magic training and the new equipment's completion, they stayed even the sixth day even though it was a made-up excuse.