Part 14: Food for the Thought

Dust drifted in their vicinity, and numerous cracks were carved on the ground as the party gives themselves a pat on the back for beating the golem.

Keiji held his head in a bit of pain, "Ok Shia that's enough, your not making my headache any better."

"I'm sorry,"

Shia jumps off of Keiji allowing Keiji to stand.

"So what was that attack and how did your form change again,"

Hajime looks at his friend.

"I heard her voice after a stab noise, then another voice spoke to me commanding me,"

-Flashback-------------------------

Keiji floated in a black abyss only able to see himself.

"I'm sorry Keiji-kun  I wasn't strong enough..."

Kaori!?

No that's impossible Shizuku would never let anything happen to her...right?

just at that moment, he saw what looks like to be a colosseum all his classmates seemed to be lying on the ground all around him save for Amanogawa. He turns to see Shizuku in horror looking at something behind him.

Keiji slowly turns to see Kaori with a black blade stabbed into her from behind interrupting a spell she was going to cast.

No...No...No...It wasn't meant to happen like...

[then stop them and destroy your enemies like you used to destroy the gods if you have to..]

I don't understand...

[Here you are no longer Keiji Sumeragi, no you are a Destroyer...]

Me a Destroyer..?

[Do you love her?]

Yes...

[Would you burn this world for her?]

YES!

[Then rise Lord of the Skies rise Harbinger of Destruction...]

Keiji's aura raised cracking the abyssal-like space around him. 

[AWAKEN BAHAMUT!]

Shatter!

Keiji's aura ignited before he transformed into a different dragon form a more powerful one before he woke up seeing the golem prepare a big attack at his friends.

GET AWAY FROM THEM

Bahamut roars surging with mana shining blue.

{GIGAFLARE}!!

A blue circle of fire forms on the inside of Bahamut's wings before it Erupts into a torrent of azure flames consuming Miledi's golem in a blue flame.

-Flashback end---------------------

"So yeah that's what happened..." Keiji concludes his story.

Hajime thinks for a minute holding his chin.

"I have a feeling we'll learn more information on Keiji's powers soon but he was the MVP of this battle."

"I personally think we all did well."

The party's celebration was abruptly stopped when...

"Ummm~, although it's such a good atmosphere~, it's about to get dangerous for me, so can I have some of your time~?"