Part 3: Training and Revelations

Keiji was walking towards the training since today the doctor said it was ok to train now.

'I still stand by the belief someone poisoned me there is no way food poison makes you cough blood, then again this is a fantasy world.'

Keiji was walking down a corridor when he heard a noise well a lot of noise. 'Is someone getting beat up or just training really hard?'

deciding his curiosity is bothering him and decides to investigate making a small detour. His eyes widened to see Hajime getting jumped in a corner. At that moment, Kondo grabbed his sheathed sword to strike Hajime but,

"Pierce the heavens! [El Thor]" Keiji holds out his hand as a  small silver bolt strikes down Kondo knocking him unconscious.

"What the- where did you come from?!" Daisuke turns around to see Keiji. 

"Start explaining before I vegetize you for the rest of your life." Keiji's hand sparked with electricity reinforcing his point.

Hajime not only was confused but grateful for his friend's intervention.

The air grew tenser.

"This is nothing Sumeragi just some special training for Nagumo."

"Bullshit how long has this been going on Hajime."

"3 days...it started on the day you got sick..."

"I thought so." Before Keiji prepared another spell he heard a voice stopping

"What are you all doing!?"

 It was only natural. That voice was Hiyama's crush, Kaori. However, it was not just Kaori, even Shizuku, Kouki, and Ryutaro came too. 

" No, please do not misunderstand. We were just helping Nagumo with his special training..."

"Nagumo-kun!"

Kaori ignored Hiyama's explanation as she ran beside Hajime who was still squatting and recovering. The moment she saw Hajime, everything else did not matter to her.

"Bull crap you've been picking on him while I wasn't around" 

"Special training? Then this was a really one-sided training."

"No, this is..."

"I don't care about your excuses. Among our classmates, Nagumo-kun is not suited for combat. This kind of incident should not happen again."

"If you have so much free time, you should use it to train yourself and get stronger."

Seeing the situation, Hiyama and the others let out an awkward laughter as they left in a hurry. Under Kaori's healing magic, Hajime's injuries were gradually recovering.

"T-thank you Shirasaki-san. I'm saved." 

Keiji puts down his hand before leaning on the wall nearby listening to Hajime and Kaori. 

Looking at Hajime's bitter smile, Kaori shook her head as she teared up.

"Has this been always happening? If that's the case, I..."

For some reason, Kaori was glaring in the direction which Hiyama and his gang left, Hajime hurriedly tried to stop her.

"No, it is not always like this! It's alright, I am fine!"

"But..."

"The offer still stands Hajime I can still, paralyze them." Keiji bluntly states.

"What no! I'm fine you don't need to do that!"