Part 43 War...

The kingdom's capital had fallen into chaos after the sudden attack which broke the barrier and appearance of the Demon race.

As people started running out of their houses, they wore stunned faces as they were greeted by the great barrier shattering. To such a site, the patrol groups could only angrily shout, "Don't leave your houses!". The ones with quick thinking quickly pulled themselves together. They attempted to leave the capital with only the bare minimum luggage. Meanwhile, a significant amount of people gathered at the royal palace gates to seek shelter! Screams were heard.

Although it was late at night, with this amount of noise, it wouldn't be weird for a mob to be formed in the next few minutes. Especially because the royal palace wasn't able to calm down the confusion either. Anyways, the royal palace was confused the most about the situation, especially when everything happened in the flash of a few seconds. By the time they noticed, they were already placed in a situation where a sword was drawn before their throats. It was to be expected.

 Although they were trying to quickly assemble their army.....

It was not on time.

The last barrier was finally broken, the force of monsters that were created through Age of God magic and Demon soldiers riding them surged forward, making the land rumble in the process. Their last defensive line was only a wall made of stone which enclosed the kingdom's capital. Although that's the only thing, it still boasted of having considerable strength.......however, thinking that it would last very long would be too optimistic.

In order to crush the wall, the Demons assembled multiple people to cast advanced magic. Along with that, the monsters cast peculiar flame and lightning magic. Ice shards and rock shards shot out, and a group of cyclops-beetles which were four meters in length started scraping the walls with their maces.

Even at a different location, there were boar-type monsters that measured up to five meters in length, bashing against the wall with an intense force while clad in wind to increase their power. With that, a destruction on the level of an earthquake struck the wall with every impact. Furthermore, the monsters with the ability to fly such as black eagles and grey dragons were in the skies and completely ignored the wall and continued to invade the capital.

Though the soldiers that were stationed on top of the wall were fighting back desperately against the unexpectedly large army, their interception was badly carried out. It was as if trying to counterattack a steel train's rush with an airsoft gun.

In such a situation, standing by Tio who was watching the overall situation from the big clock tower in the capital, were Yue and Shia who had just left the royal castle.

".......Tio, have you found that guy?"

"Tio-san, where's the idiotic guy at?"

"....You guys....no, maa, although I understand your feelings? 'With everyone gathered together it's much more reassuring!' is what I remember Princess Liliana saying, she's quite pitiful.....to be discarded so easily."

"......Don't mind."

"It's a minor thing."

Tio was staring at Yue and Shia with an amazed expression, the two didn't seem to think much about it at all. This must also be Hajime's demeanor and Keiji's recklessness influencing them. They're not interested if they have no opponent.

Yue and Shia both had their eyes opened wide while looking for Freed Baghaur, and then there was a small ring sound in their minds then heard Hajime and Keiji's voices being broadcasted.

"Tio I need over here quickly!"

"Nuo! Master? What's wrong?"

Due to the unexpectedly strong voices in her head, Tio who was called instinctively expressed her surprise.