Part 13: Fuck this dungeon...

Inside a certain room, pale light was faintly emitted by the walls, and the shadows of three people close to the wall were cast. It was Hajime, Yue, and Shia.

Yue was on Hajime's right side, while Keiji was on his left, and Shia on his left, they sat while leaning against his shoulders. Although silence filled the room, if one focused their ears 'suu- suu-,' sounds could be heard. It was Yue and Shia's breathing. Yue was embracing Hajime's right arm and slept using his shoulder as a substitute for a pillow Shia leaned on Keiji's shoulder using his wing as a makeshift blanket, his annoyance with the labyrinth raised his body temperature making him more comfortable for the rabbit.

Today marks one week since Hajime and his party entered the dungeon of Raisen. During that time, a lot of traps and annoying sentences continued to exhaust their bodies and minds. They had been returned to the starting point seven times, attacked by lethal traps 48 times, and other meaningless traps 169 times. Even though at first their hearts were filled with anger toward Miledi Raisen, after four days had passed it looked like their mental states became, "No matter what appears next, it doesn't matter~"

They had an abundance of rations, and their bodies' specs made it so that they wouldn't easily die were the fortune within their misfortune. Now, they were resting after advancing, searching for clues all the while. As a result, they understood the pattern of the structure alteration. Using "mark," they were able to confirm where those blocks were repositioned.

There might be additional progress from now on. While he thought that, Hajime turned toward the girls that slept at their sides.

"They sleep so comfortably... ... isn't this a Great Dungeon?"

"For a dungeon, this has got to be the dumbest one, I'm getting tired of being toyed with..."

Hajime's murmur mixed with a wry smile resounded. He had stayed up for a long time as the lookout. Hajime quietly released his arm that somehow got embraced, and stroked Yue's hair. A slight smile could be seen. Hajime's eyes also slightly reverted to their former state.

"You too are close,"

Keiji stated patting Shia's head.

'What caused you to follow us from your home you were basically treated like royalty what changed..."

Keiji continued to pet her, 

'Maybe I should persuade Hajime to be more gentle with her.' 

getting more comfortable she starts mumbling in her sleep. 

"Munya... ... Au... ... Keiji-san,  how bold~, to do it outside~, ... ... everyone will be able to see~"

"... ..."

"... ..."

Keiji who looked at her with gentle eyes immediately erased his smile. his body temperature rises rapidly abruptly waking Shia up.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! Keiji-san what was that for attacking a lady in her sleep?"

"Oh yeah, the man you've envisioned in your dreams is not me."

"It felt incredibly real, making me doubt if it was just a dream. Your strong feelings towards me became too overwhelming to keep inside, and you confessed your emotions with a hint of bashfulness and the bashfulness of me that writhes in agony because of those words finally decided in publi-"

Keiji towered over Shia imposing his aura on her to shut her up using a bit of Dragon Fear

"Hajime, Yue! Help me,"

"You're on your own exhibitionist rabbit,"

Yue cruelly spat.

"Alright Keiji calm down you two woke up Yue we can continue since everyone is awake,"