Home

Theo

"This house is beautiful!" Avalon gushes over the beautiful white house with the wrap around front porch.

"I think it's perfect for what we want." I wrap my arm around her.

She melts onto me with her beautiful smile. "It is. Our bedroom, two bedrooms for our kids, and a spare bedroom... it's perfect." She looks up at me and gives me a sweet smile.

"Wanna do it?"

"I do."

******

"Baby, it's the fourth of July! Let's go to the boys place and hangout before we let fireworks go. Our home isnt going anywhere and we have plenty of time to pack." I walk over, kissing her head as I goes pass her to grab my keys.

"I'm sorry, I just want it to go as smoothly as possible." She says, holding her stomach.

"Does your stomach hurt?" I look at her in confusion.

She shakes her head. "No, I'm just stressed."

"Which is why we should go with the guys and take a breather."

"I guess you're right." She says while exhaling. "Do we have sparklers?"

I smile and show her the packages of them on the table.

"Wouldn't be right without em!" I chuckle.

She smiles and walks over, hugging me.

I wrap my arms around her and lie my cheek on her head while rubbing her back. "Everything okay?" I softly ask.

She nods. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." I kiss her forehead. "Ready to go?"

"Yes." She smiles, grabbing the package of sparklers.

We make our way down to the parking lot when my phone dings.

Avalon stops in her tracks and looks at me worriedly. "Is everything okay?"

I look up at her from my phone with a huge smile across my face. "WE GOT THE HOUSE!"

"WHAT?! AHH!!" Avalon screams and runs to me, jumping onto me.

I catch her and spin for a little second. "YES!"

"I LOVE YOU!" She holds onto me tightly and showers my face with kisses. "We can decorate it even better than the apartment!"

"Anything you want, baby." I smile at the light in her eyes as she smiles widely. "I love you and I can't wait to start this new chapter with you."

We share a kiss before she takes my hand and rushes me to the car.

I follow behind her when I receive another text that causes my face to fall.

"What's wrong?" Avalon asks as she catches her breath.