Three's A Crowd

Avalon

"Hey Avalon!"

I jump and hide my basket behind my back.

"Eaaaasy." Ezra laughs. "Wedding planning got you on edge?"

"What are you doing here? Where's Rowan and Thomas?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Rowan wanted to stay back and play games and Thomas is on a date." He laughs and tries to peek behind my back. "What are you doing without your sidekick? He's always with you."

I nervously laugh. "Yeah usually he always is! He's working out."

"What are you hidin—"

"Nothing."

"You're a bad liar."

"I know."

"What is it?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Women are so complicated." Ezra laughs. "Well I better grab my groceries for the week. Tell Theodore to give me a call, I haven't been able to get ahold of him."

I tilt my head in confusion."Okay... yeah, I will."

He pats my shoulder as he walks off.

I make sure Ezra is out of sight before I run to self checkout and jog to my car with my bags.

That's so strange he can't get ahold of Theo...

I pull out my phone that's connected to my bluetooth and call Theo as I drive.

It continues to ring until it reaches his voicemail.

What the fuck?

I check the time to see it's only eight o'clock so he wouldn't be in bed just yet.

This man is going to be the death of me.

Within fifteen minutes I pull into the driveway and jog into the house once I see his truck.

"Theo!" I put down my purse and follow the music coming from our bedroom to notice he's in the shower. "Baby." I turn down the music.

He peeks his head out the shower curtains. "Oh, hi lovey!"

"I tried calling you?" I undress. "So did Ezra..."

"Yeahhh my gym session was crazy." He laughs. I get into the shower and he puts his hands on my waist. "I love you." He kisses my forehead.

"Are you scared?" I look up at him.

"Scared? Of what?" He starts scrubbing my body with my watermelon scrub.

"Getting married... are you getting cold feet? Are we going too fast? You never ignore us." I frown.

He laughs and cuffs my cheeks. "You're overthinking this, Av. I'm not scared at all to marry you! I'm so fucking excited." He reassures me with a soft smile. "Baby, it was simply just a heated session with my workout music blasting then I drove home with the windows down to cool off and instantly hopped in the shower."

"Oh..." I put my hand over his.

"Is everything okay?" Concern fills his voice.

I nod. "Yeah, just got worried you're having second thoughts."

He laughs and shakes his head. "Never." He pulls me closer to him.

We share a passionate kiss that quickly turns into a heated make out session that has Theo lifting me up, pressing me against the wall as water runs down our naked bodies.

********

"Hey baby! I'm gonna head to the store to grab some vodka then head over to the boys for the game." Theo kisses my cheek.

I frown. "What? You're leaving?"

He looks at me in confusion. "Yeeeaah? I told you about the game since last week." He laughs before noticing the heartbreak on my face. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to go." My eyes fill with tears.

"Heyyyy." He sits down next to me. "What's going on? I mean, do you want to go with me? I thought you didn't want to go."

I shake my head and hold his arm. "I don't want to go but I also don't want you to go."

While trying to form words, he sighs and puts down his keys. "But we've been looking forward to this game."

I don't say anything, just look at him with unintentional puppy dog eyes.

"Please Theo."

He exhales. "Can I watch it here then? You can sit on the couch with me."

I smile and nod.

"Alrighty." He pulls out his phone to text the guys. "Is everything okay? You've been kind of emotional the past— ohhh, never mind." He stands up. "Do you want anything?"

"No. Just you here."

He smiles and places a kiss on my cheek. "I'm gonna get the game set up on the tv yeah? I'm still gonna head out to the store to grab some booze though."

I nod. "Okay. How long do you think you'll be?"

He laughs at the question I just asked. "Thirty minutes? I don't know, baby."

"No rush." I give him a smile.

"I'll be right back. I expect to come back home to your cute ass on that couch with a blanket and snacks." He smacks my ass and gives me a kiss before walking out.

I wait to hear his truck drive off before I run to my car, grabbing my bags from last night and running back inside.

My heart is RACING!

He's right, I have been so emotional but I guess it makes sense. My hormones are going crazyyyy.

I don't mean to make him stay home and miss watching the football game with the guys, but I really need him home.

There's only so long I can keep something in.

I grab my purse and pull out a couple more things to complete my little arts and crafts project.

Putting it all together took around twenty minutes so now it's just time for Theo to get back.

Any moment now, the liquor store is only down the road.

I'm so excited but also so nervous.

I've been planning this for weeks now, shit, even before Theo proposed to me and it's been so hard keeping it a secret.

It kills me keeping things from Theo since we tell each other everything but I really needed to make sure all my ducks were in a row.

Within ten minutes I hear Theo walking into the house.

"Av! I got us some jell-o shots! Also, I thought I said I expected your cute ass on the couch." He laughs, walking into the bedroom to see me standing in front of the bed fiddling with my fingers in nervousness.

He drops his keys and phone on the ground in shock.

"I'm pregnant." I smile widely.

He takes a closer look at the set up I had made for him. "You're fucking joking..." His eyes fill with tears.

"We're going to be parents." I tear up as well.

"Oh my god!" He picks me up and spins me around. "I'm going to be a dad! You're gonna be a mom!!" He finally releases his tears and puts me down, holding onto me tight. "Holy fuck!"

"Are you happy?" I giggle.

"I'm so happy, Av!!! We're going to be a mommy and daddy to our own little angel!" He says in excitement.

"Three angels."

He looks at me in confusion. "Huh?"

I grab the ultrasound and hold it up. "We're having triplets."

I've never seen eyes widen as wide as Theo's in this very moment.

"Triplets?!" A smile begins to spread across his face. "That's fucking awesome! Oh my god! Oh, Av!"

He presses his lips against mine.